SRS Girl at work... but married.. kids x2

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Killuminati, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Well , there's this girl here at my work that I kinda like. But, she is married and has 2 kids... I've told her before that I didn't want to mess with a married woman. But, I'm having second thoughts because I know that I could hit that. We flirt a lot. I know it's a very bad idea. She has already cheated on her husband several times, and her husband has caught her twice. It seems like it wouldn't be as bad if she already cheats but I guess it is. Shit, my friends are telling me to do it. But, I don't know... If I just got a blowjob would that hurt anything?

2. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

would a baseball bat upside the head hurt when the husband finds out, which he definetly would if she already got caught twice she obviously sucks at keeping secrets.

3. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

I wouldnt get involved in all that drama. She could have mental problems you dont even know about. Her husband could be crazy and come after you. You never really know with women. She could easily go tell her husband you came on to her and he could easily believe her. Then come after you for messing with his wife. Is a blowjob really worth the stress of worrying about her husband coming after you?

4. don't do it. you're going to feel an ungodly amount of regret the second you bust that nut.

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

STAY AWAY FROM MARRIED WOMEN!!

I don't CARE if she's cheated before, you don't need to put yourself in that situation. You don't need to be partially responsible for increasing the hell her husband and children are probably already living through due to her infidelities.

Go find another woman who doesn't have a husband. Respect the boundaries of marriage (even if she doesn't).

6. B_RowL

B_RowL OT Supporter

Why I think No
    (1) She's married
    (2) Baggage\Drama FTL
    (3) See number 2

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

leave your job if you have to, better jobless then having a job while being in hell.

She is bad news, and she is a temptation for you. YOU CANNOT, and even if you do this you'll regret it for the rest of your life. The problem is that if you stay in this situation you'll only get more and more swallowed up in this whole odeal.

You somehow have to jump out of this situation, or make sure that she leaves the job first. Maby if you got yourself a gf 'who isn't her' , then you could take your mind off of things, and have a family of your own instead of getting involved with a woman that is taken.

*raises red flag*

Don't go there pall, you can do if you want but its no good news, don't say you have not be warned, so there you have it. You have been warned :down:

8. teo

teo . => ? => !

I wouldn't ever advocate sleeping with someone who was in a committed and monogamous relationship. You don't seem to be as concerned about that, though, so here are some other reasons for not doing what you're thinking of doing:

Do you want to hit it, then quit it? Bad idea since you work with her. Watercooler drama is 10x worse when you're at the center of it, plus if you were hoping to get promoted etc., the hearsay alone will put you in a bad light whether it's fair to you or not. There's also the chance that she'll react badly to the whole thing and bring her issues to work with her. Do you really want your personal life at the mercy of gossip?

Do you want a relationship with her? She's married, and she's flagrantly cheating on her husband. She doesn't seem to value marriage in general, or a healthy monogamous relationship with communication for that matter. Why he doesn't man up and kick her sorry ass to the curb is beyond me, but the point here is that even if she were to divorce her husband today and get together with you, she'd probably be out there cheating behind your back before you even had a chance to savour the thought of banging her six ways from Sunday. This isn't the basis for a healthy relationship.

Cliffs: Look but don't touch. That rose has barbed thorns.

9. soss

soss

I pretty much second everything already stated regarding the part about you needing to grow up.

10. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Ok, I think I'm gonna stay away. I just think about it when I'm drunk really. She keeps asking me who would I prefer around the office... Her or some other chicks. (wtf!) Must be feeling insecure I think she likes attention. She is not skinny, she's a little thick. I don't want to hurt her feelings though. But she's not the finest chick in the office..

11. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

12. B_RowL

B_RowL OT Supporter

Good analogy...Well put :hs:

13. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

14. uptown josh

uptown josh Active Member

NIKE: Just do it!

15. uptown josh

I mean jsut do it dude. What will it hurt.

16. RyeBread

RyeBread If you tell the truth you don't have to remember a

It saddens me to see that someone actually has to ask the question. Where are we as a species, as a country, a community or as a person?

Yes, the biological urge to reproduce causes a huge desire to get one's rocks off.

There is much in life we don't have control over - however, who/where we fuck with isn't one of them.

I read a study earlier this year (actually just the highlights that were posted online) that referenced that an office flirtation can be beneficial, in that it boosts the participant's morale, and makes people actually want to be at work for that social aspect.

the so very many downsides however, and the odds that they will turn even more catastrophic make me very skeptical of any "good" that can come of it, regardless of what an "Expert" says in some study.

If this is a "career" job that you intend to keep, and advance in - consider this - think anyone will promote you if they know you are fucking around with the staff? In this day and age of multi-million dollar litigation over sexual harrassment - even if consensual you are a liability if you walk that road.

How much self worth do you have? Don't you think you can attract someone that will be interested in you - rather than someone that is just whoring around? :hs:

there is a time and a place for "sowing oats" - do it on spring break, or in college with classmates. then, grow up, and get it out of your system.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2006
  17. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Then what exactly WERE you implying?

18. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Her family and her children. It is sad when society only thinks of themselves and forgets the others they will affect with their actions.

19. uptown josh

I was just messing with him I'm his brother.. I know its wrong

20. Felixx219

Felixx219 New Member

I wouldnt do it just do to the simple fact that she has children. Obviously if she has cheated on her husband, her marriage means little but the children should be your concern.

21. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

Stay out. She's just a lot more trouble than she's worth.

Let's face it:

She's not faithful to the hubby. Big no no. Meaning, she breaks long term commitments on a whim. She lies and she sneaks, and shows a complete disregard for the emotions of others.

Why? A blowjob? Go to a local bar. The temptation is strong because of the proxemity, however the office rumors and bullshit that go along with it are too much of a consequence.

22. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Don't be her scapegoat. She is obviously trouble and she doesn't have the ability to deal with her own marriage. Walk away and don't look back. Sometimes some people just aren't worth the hassle, no matter how hitable they are

23. B_RowL

B_RowL OT Supporter

:werd: :werd: :werd:

24. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

:rofl: now there's a thing you shouldn't say to your mom, lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2006
  25. EmiB

EmiB New Member

You ready to be a daddy?

You can always get your BJ from someone else