girl advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jonathan, Nov 4, 2009.

1. jonathan

jonathan New Member

well, i'm extremely picky when it comes to relationships. i get mediocre girls almost effortlessly off sheer nonchalance and superficial charm, but only because i don't particularly care at all for them. when it comes to nice girls with substance and real character, that's when things go awry. it's really hard for me to close the deal with girls i genuinely like because i'm always overanalyzing things and worrying about how i'm doing, etc.

3 weeks ago i was chilling before work in the downtown annex. just sitting on a bench, eating some flaxseeds. a cute asian girl with a big backpack sits down on the bench next to me and starts eating pumpkin seeds. she says hi to me, which is surprising because i'm usually the one breaking the ice with new people. we get to talking and she tells me how she just got done traveling all over canada via hitchhiking and living/working on farms. i find that sort of stuff admirable and we end up having an in depth conversation about it all. i take the lead and invite her to go for some tea before i head to work, and we sit there talking for 2 hours. we have a great time and it's plain to see that she's interested in me. conversation is natural, lighthearted, jovial. our personalities match perfectly. i got her contact info, and 2 days later asked her to meet me for coffee.

so on our second sort of "date" we decided to take the streetcar all the way to the end of queen st. and visit the water filtration plant. it's a big prisonlike building that sits atop a big green hill. this girl is cool and adventurous, so i suggest we climb down the hill off to the side of the beach and hike it to the scarborough bluffs. we climbed for about 4 hours all the way there and had a blast. some romantic shit. ever since then, we've both invited each other out to do stuff and we're always calling/facebook chatting each other. none of this is out of the ordinary right? she likes me. the only thing that i can't shake is the fact that she has a boyfriend who lives in BC that she's mentioned a few times. it's seriously crippling my whole shit, i haven't even kissed her yet. i like her enough that i wouldn't mind just being friends with her, and i don't want to ruin it by overstepping my boundaries, especially on another guy's girl.

so OT, what do i do?

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You make the choice of if you want to be friends, or if you want to be more then friends. Can't choose both, though everyone always wants to choose both for sake of their ego.

If you just want to be friends then just be friends.

If you want more then escillate as if she didn't have a bf on the far side of the continent in a different country. And see how she reacts. If she reacts in a favorable manner then tell her that for it to continue she needs to ditch the guy in BC and go from there.

3. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

Seems like she has a boyfriend and altho she might like you, she doesn't want to be with you yet! Just be her friend:dunno:

4. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

there it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of, wtf water filtration plant on a 2nd "date" ?!?!? only in jersey?? :mamoru:

By not making a move on her ala touching/kissing/boob grabbing..........you both ended up being friends pretty much ASAP.

Why didn't you act on her if you've hung out with her so many times already?

5. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

fuck you.

6. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

flying over the the friend zone, anyone agree?

7. jonathan

jonathan New Member

there's another girl that really likes me that i've consistently canceled on to go out with this girl. they met each other once and were exchanging some seriously jealous glares throughout the night.

stuff like that on top of the fact that i've gone out on multiple dates that reeked of romance make me really wonder if i'm friendzoned or not

8. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

what do u mean by romance?
    touching & flirting?

also, why don't you escalate it? just shy or you don't wanna lose her as a friend.

9. jonathan

jonathan New Member

boob grabbing :hsugh:

i haven't acted on her because i'm only unafraid of rejection by girls i deem mediocre or not worthy of relationships with.. the girls i actually care about, i get anxious about fucking up with and don't know when to make moves

especially girls with boyfriends already

10. jonathan

jonathan New Member

i like her as a person and her being in my life helps me stay balanced and happy

i don't want to ruin that just because i didn't try putting my cock somewhere else

11. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

You obviously have good communication with her, why not just talk to her and tell her about your feelings towards her.

12. knucks

knucks Active Member

Just be honest with her