SRS girl advice...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ruckutopa9, Oct 30, 2005.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

I met this girl a couple of months ago....now this girl is Christian, her dads a pastor, has a 10pm curfew, and shes 20 ( I'm 24). Now I called her one day and she was late to class and I offered her a ride and I told her that if shes ever late to gimme a call and I'll give her a ride because I'm always early. Now everytime I ask her out, the 1st time she agreed to lunch but then a couple of days later she had work, and then she wanted me to go labtop shopping with her today but when I called her at 4pm she had to hang out with her mom, so its a no go. Now I'm asking everyones opinion on whether I should keep trying or should I just forget it...??

2. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

This is your first post?

Depends on how well you take social hints. Maybe she's giving you hints and you're too dense to take it. Or maybe she's really family oriented and you're not being pushy enough.

3. Shinigami

Shinigami New Member

this is what you do:

stop calling her. Let her call you. And when she does, tell her if straight up (be a man and be stern) be there or the next time, you won't be there at all.

Now, just forget about her and move on. Girls tht age love playing games, so go be a bad boy and she'll come running back to you (this is if you really want her, if not, I say go for someone else, perhaps more mature?)

4. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

nah it says its my 1st post...I just disappeared for awhile heh like several months...yeah but I'm thinking shes family oriented because it was her that said we should go out today. I dunno anymore...ugh..see I hate games, don't play them, don't like them...maybe I'll just ask her, "hey I have a question, do you think I have a chance at dating you...?" Because I'm very old fashioned, if I'm interested in you then I'll just try for you...this way if she says no then I can concentrate on other girls and truly think of her as a friend heh...

5. Shinigami

Shinigami New Member

"hey I have a question, do you think I have a chance at dating you...?"

rephrase that to "hey, want to go out on an actual date ?"
    this way u don't seem like an asshole :)

or u could bounce back her game at her with the womany question of "so....what is it we have going on here ?"

6. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

"hey, want to go out on an actual date ?"

thats niiicceee...i like that...or how about..."hey I was kinda wondering would you like to go out on a real date..?" heh

7. Fred91GTA

Fred91GTA New Member

Dude, be confident. Don't treat her like a Queen. You made a mistake already by telling her to call you anytime if she needed a ride. You're starting out too nice. I would've busted on her for it and teased her about it a little. I actually went out with a girl like that once, and she was the best relationship I ever had in my life. She actually became my fiance but unfortunately, she passed away a few months before the wedding.

If she really is a Christian and family oriented, be prepared to work harder than you would do for most girls. She won't be "easy" unless she's one of those Pastor's daughter freaks. She won't play as many games as you expect either. But then again, I may be wrong... I'm speaking from my own personal experience. I'd say just keep trying. And whatever you do, always always ALWAYS stay confident. Don't use works like "wondering" or "maybe" or "sometime." be direct and ask her on a date. "Hey, want to go out on an actual date" in a friendly kind of playful tone with a hint of seriousness will take you pretty far.

8. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

heheh maybe ill ask tmw.....imma see her tmw in her class at 8am and im dressing up as batman hehe..

9. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Wow, talk about taking a perfectly okay question and turning it into a total wussy way of asking someone out...

"I was kinda wondering?"

C'mon brother. Show some confidence. In fact, don't even ask. Call her up with a specific date and time already in mind, and say, "Hey Rachel, I want to take you to ________ on Friday, it will be a good time. What time would you be free for me to pick you up?" Also, have a second date ready at a different time for a backup plan in case she is busy that day. If you can't get an answer out of her or if she blows you off in any way, you have your answer.

Personally, I don't think she has a high interest level in you at all because her actions aren't supporting it. If she really had a decent interest level she would be working with you to find a time to go out. She isn't putting that effort forward. Go ahead and give it a shot like I said, but it's the last time.

10. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

well its official, i asked her out fpor thursday and sat...i was all..
    ME - "hey wat are you doing on thursday or saturday? i wanna take you out on a real date, the whole shebang a bang, and ill make sure to take you to a place that'll cost more than $10 for your food heheh..."
    HER - Well thursday I gotta do hw but sat I'm free but I dunno if church will have something and I dont know if my dad will let me go out with you because he doesn't know you and hes a pastor.."
    and this is good because i have stopped thinking of her as a potential gf now i can truly think of her as a friend heheheh and go for other girls hehehe

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yeah, if she was really interested she would have made herself available.

Stop calling her, otherwise you'll look desperate, and - believe me - she'll tell all her friends.

Oh yeah, don't EVER give another woman a ride unless you are dating her. You're not a doormat taxi service, are you? I did that for years and got used for it. GIrls actually told each other to call me because I'd give them a ride. :wtc:

12. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

oh the funny thing is that I think shes a "USER" everytime I call her shes always given a ride by someone heheh...Pastors daughter using her looks to get rides from guys because shes a lazy fauck..bwahhahahah...newayz I truly think of her as a frined now and I have a lunch date with another girl on thursday heheh :naughty:

13. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Good for you. Right on man!