SRS Girl advice need..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by lastrain13, Feb 24, 2006.

1. lastrain13

lastrain13 Not Awaiting Approval

Hi.

I think I finally am getting over my ex and there is this girl in painting and advanced placement drawing art class that I like.

First period is painting and I don't sit anywhere her so I don't talk to her much. But third period I have ap drawing and I sit pretty close to her.

She always says hello to me in the halls and at the beggining of class. And a least once a day she comes over to me during class to tell me how nice my art looks. Then I tell her that her's looks great also. I think she might like me, but I'm not really sure.

I'm not sure if I should ask her out or not. After drawing, we both walk down the hall in the same direction, so that could be a good oppertunity.

I'm afraid if she says no then things would be uncomfortable. I'd ask her if she wants to see a movie with me, and if she says yes then I'd ask her for her number and call her later at night. That could work, right?
    But if I ask her to see a movie, couldn't she take that as just being friends and not a date?

Edit: I don't know if this means anything or not, but I talk to this girl on myspace sometimes and when she first added me to her friends list..she said she got excited or something because she saw me.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  2. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer New Member

Seeing her out of school could give you a better feel if she is in to you or not. You wouldn't really get to talk to her much during a movie though, so you might take her somewhere else. Coffee maybe?

3. lastrain13

I don't think I could ask her if she wants to go out for coffee. We are only 17 so that seems something you would do when your alittle older. I don't really see her outside of school though. I work almost everyday and I don't know if she has a job. So I can't really stop by anywhere to see her.

4. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer New Member

Go bowling or miniture golfing. You two don't have to go alone either. Go with a group of friends. You can still feel eachother out and it won't seem like a date.

5. lastrain13

Thanks for the advice :)

Maybe I'll say, "Are you doing anything this weekend? Want to go see a movie or something?"

Edit: Maybe I should wait till next wed or thursday to ask her because tomorrow is friday and that doesn't give her much notice if she says yes. Right?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  6. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Ask her out already! This weekend is great for a first date ;)

7. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Ya just go for it. You got the right idea when you guys are walking in the hallway you could ask. Just don't think and do it. You got nothing to lose and it'll probably work anyway.