Girl, 25 y/o & a VIRGIN

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Athlete218, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

so I hung out w/ this one girl who is 25 y/o (like me) & a virgin.... I assume this is pretty rare. It may sound shallow, but I'm a 25 y/o male & have a sex drive & have been having sex since i was 18...I dont think I can date a girl w/o the possibility of sex w/in a 2-3 months max.

How hard would it be to take a girls virginity who has gone this long w/o sex? The thing is, she dated a guy in college for 3 years & they never had sex.....

sex is an important aspect to a relationship (along w/ compatibility, trust etc...)...i really dont want to date a girl w/o the chance of sex.....not saying the 1st or 2nd date, but i cant wait an extended period of time.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

First of all, has she told you why she is a virgin? Has she said it's for religious reasons or that she's waiting til marriage?

3. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

she said she was waiting for the "right guy"....not necessarily waiting til marriage or not overly religious. it's jus that i'm not 16 anymore & when im dating a girl i want there to be sex involved too. my last relationship we waited about a month before having sex & we were together 6 yrs.

4. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

ok, if you think you are not the right guy, simply just leave her!cause with the way you are you may pressure her into sex and it's not fair cause she waited a long time as you said.

5. she said she was waiting for the right guy? she was w. someone for 3 yrs...?????

i willing to bet there is more to it. my guess she is not a virgin and wanted to see how you would react.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Move on. It's just like the chick with the kid. If she's not something you want to spend time on then move on.

7. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

If you have to ask this question, then sex is more important to you then being with her for whatever else she may have to offer, which obviously directly contradicts her belief.

Spare her the heartache and you the blue balls and move on.

8. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

agree with IWYWB and JMT if its not your cup of tea dont drink it

9. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

10. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

Ah okay I'll stay.

I fucked around with a girl who insisted she was a virgin (she was 23). We rolled around naked, fingering, stroking etc. She wouldn't let me go down on her/go down on me saying she doesn't like to do that stuff outside a serious relationship.

Needless to say, after 2 nights of that, I haven't seen her since.

:o

11. kiri

kiri New Member

people who lose their virginity at a later age usually have this big complex about it, like "omg, i've waited so long, i can't lose it now without it being REALLY special!" and they want to have some big flowery romantic celebration and make sure it's PERFECT... when the other partner probably just wants to fuck like normal people. they also tend to get VERY attached to the person they lose it to.

my roommate a couple years ago lost hers to this guy when she was 21. it was SUCH a big deal for her, and he's a huge weirdo and their relationship sucked, but now they are living together :hsugh:

12. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

:werd:

You're a typical guy in his 20s who wants to get his fuck on ASAP.

She's a 25 year old virgin who has every intention of remaining that way until she finds the right guy.

Here's a clue: a typical guy in his 20s who wants to get his fuck on ASAP isn't that guy.

13. petite*belle

petite*belle New Member

I agree with everyone else. Move on. Spare her the heartache and you the blue balls.

Though I do think there are misconceptions about 20-something-year-old virgins. I have two friends who are very social, outgoing, attractive etc and are still virgins at 25. They too aren't waiting for marriage nor are they religious, they are just waiting for the 'right guy' and are smart enough to weed out the ones that obviously just want a cold raw fuck out of them.

14. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

if you are just looking for sex, just go somewhere else.

if you actually like the girl, test the waters. i think i was 22 when i finally lost mine. i was with a guy for 3 years and we attempted at the end of the relationship (never really succeeded) and my next relationship, we had sex 2 or 3 months in. i was not waiting til i got married, i was just waiting for "the right guy." sadly, my ex of 3 years never was the right guy (should have been my first clue to get out) and my next relationship was.

then again, no clue if this girl is similar to my situation or not, just sharing a different side

15. Jarg0n

Jarg0n New Member

I took my gf's virginity (whom I had been dating about 9 months prior) on her 24th b-day.

16. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

She's probably not a virgin if she dated a guy for 3 years in college. An ex of mine claimed to be a virgin till she was 26 despite us having had sex for 4 years.