Gift?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by -=Likwid=-, Oct 30, 2008.

1. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

Someone I met online over 2 months ago lives 3000km away, and is coming to my city to visit me for a little over a week tomorrow. This'll be the first time we meet face to face, even though we've spend 95% of our evenings vid chatting with each other.

Any thoughts on what I should get for her as a gift, to give to her when I pick her up from the airport? I've been thinking of a single rose, but I don't know.. maybe a bit cliche? Any help would be sweet. We're both just past our mid 20's.

2. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

While that wouldn't be MY style, it might be yours... but I'd say a hearty smile is enough to bring with you.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

No gifts. This is as bad as asking what gift to bring on a first date. The answer is: yourself

She doesn't need a gift man, trust me. I mean a flower, is cliche but I guess sweet...still unnecessary though.

4. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

yeah the flower/rose was a panic thought.. lol. guess i'm really excited to see her.

regardless of my experience, i've been surprised/impressed at how close her and i have gotten over this short of time. and yes, looking past the rose colored shades.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

Good luck :run:

WTF are you going to do once she goes back?

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

She's coming from far away to visit you. You don't need to give her anything, she's there to see YOU, not what you can give her.

You're the gift.

7. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

honestly? i don't know. :hs:

idea for going to belize for XMAS/NYE is in the works tho... her coming with would be perfect...

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

werd. take her bag, go out for a little chinese and make out during the 5th element. simple as that, she already digs you.

9. 1stgenrocks

1stgenrocks New Member

dick in a box..... nah you don't need to give her a gift just be glad you finally get to meet each other. hopefully shes everything you're expecting

10. Toroweedeater99

Toroweedeater99 Registered E-thug

Is she staying the night or does she have other business to take care of in your city? A smile, a kiss and being a gentleman will say more than anything you can buy at a store.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

Good luck!

Oh shit, Belize is the bomb :run:

12. annabelle

annabelle New Member

dont get her anything but def take her out to dinner, and maybe have the mood set back at your place, candles, a bottle of wine, and see where it goes from there

13. Toroweedeater99

Toroweedeater99 Registered E-thug

Well if she is going to stay the night @ your place when she visits spend your money on making her comfortable @ your place i.e. you know she sleeps with a stuffed bear every night, she loves a Certain smell or candle (lavender from bath and body works for i.e.) or she drinks hazelnut coffee in the morning. Give her a little taste of home @ your place. Money well spent and if things don't work you you just bough a new candle to make the place smel great, you can always invite another girl over for some coffee @ your place and you could donate the stuffed animal to a children's hospital.