Gift Idea's?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Aug 24, 2007.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Im only posting this here because I know I'll get more serious answers (no offense)

Im having a small issue, I cant seem to figure out what to get her for our aniv. Yea, it may be our 2nd year, but its a good thing to celebrate :)

Basically, I dont want to get her jewlery, only becuase thats the only thing Ive gotten her, 2 necklaces, and 2 bracelts and a set of earrings. (No im not loaded unfortunatly).

I just want something new, cant figure it out for some reason. She's "its the thought that counts" type of person, which is good cause she's not materialistic :bigthumb:

She is heartset on becoming a vet, obviously loves animals, and shes pretty religous as well. Im not, but support it for her. I was thinking of something like a vet symbol with a cross incorporated some how, and put that onto something. It sounds perfect for jewlery, I know, but I want to be different. I guess customization would be a key role.

Just popped into mind, maybe like a small, nice wood box, with that style symbol printed on it, or like a 3-d metal cast attached to the top, and have like a customized saying somewhere inside it.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Thank you!

2. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

3. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

4. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Thanks! I was thinking about that store too...