GUN GG&G Fetish

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by USMCsilver, Jan 4, 2004.

1. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

I don't know about y'all, but I love GG&G's products. Is anyone else hooked?

I have GG&G quick detach sling mounts (Sling Thing) on my AR-15 and they, IMHO, have got to be the best mounting system designed.

I am also going to get GG&G's sling mounts for my 870 here shortly. The front is nice, but the rear one is sweet; it allows for a single point sling to be attached such as in the picture below:

[​IMG]

Then, I will probably get the same mounting system for my AR so I can use the sling with it, too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This way, I'll have multiple mounting options. Like I said above, I have the QD attachments on the stock and front sight post, but I also have a Knights QD mount on my RAS as well.

Lastly, I think I may get their tactical impact device for my Surefire Z2 Combat light. The light stays in my car with my Beretta 96 and that sweet thing may come in handy one day.

[​IMG]

Anyway, just thought I'd share my love for their stuff...

2. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

i don't really like the single point sling mount as much as others from KAC and the like, the GG&G extends up into the path of the charging handle, or at least where my fingers go. :o

3. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

i have a side sling adapter of their for the front sight base. i like it. it seems more solid than the barrel-mounted ones i've seen. some of their other stuff looks cool, but some of it isn't worth shit.

their flip up rear sights break easily in real life, and part come out of them. a police officer i know got back from iraq a few months ago, and was telling us about his experiences with his gear. based on his evaluations, some GG&G stuff is a great alternative to more expensive and more complex things, but other pieces are just poo.