GFs sex drive

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pocketkings, Feb 16, 2006.

1. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

Mine is alot higherthen hers is. It seems whenever we have intercourse, after 2 mins. she says just go when you can.

She dries up quickly. I go down to help that, but Ive been less inclinded to since she doesnt really go down on me much.

Anyone else been in this situation?

:hsd:

Cheating isnt an issue, trust me.

2. Neuman

Neuman New Member

ky jelly is your friend

3. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

believe it or not. Some times that doesn't help after a while. Still kinda dries up...

It may be the condoms, but who knows.

I dont think she really cares if we do it once a month or once a week. We are only 25, and I know she had more of a sex drive earlier in life.

:hs:

4. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun Currently In Prison OT Supporter

You ask her about it?

"hey, do you still find me attractive/are you not turned on by sex anymore/is something influencing your sex drive?"

Report back.

5. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

Been there done that. She said she is. She said she has always been like that and its not me its her. She is always tired and stuff.

6. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Well in a relationship, when someone says it's me it isnt really them. You are a team or a duo. If something is wrong with her, she cant just say it's my fault and walk away. She needs to man up to something. Taking the blame doesnt solve shit. As you can notice your problem isnt solved after asking that queston. You need to come to a solution...

7. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

Any ideas on how I should proceed?

Its almost like she has had fun in the past and is content with just a quickie once inna while now. I dont know how to say that to her.

8. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Are you doing the bulk of the initiating? If you try and try and try it will only make things worse... BTDT... back off for a little while and her desire should start to build up.

9. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

Ive tried that. It does help.

However the sex seems to only be good and last long after she has been drinking.

Otherwise after 2 mins its "go when you can"

Other then that things are great. I know ex's in the past didn't treat her as good as me and most cheated. Not sure if that relates to this or not?

10. psycospyder

psycospyder New Member

ask her what she likes/dislikes. tell her she's beautiful, constantly.

if all else fails, stick your tounge in her ass

11. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

:p

12. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

You can always add more lube ;)
    How long would you LIKE sex to last?

13. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

Ya I guess. Just seems like she is not really interested at times
    We usualy do it at night. She doesn't want the bed to get messy with lube and shit.

I could go for 30 - 40 mins. rather than 5-10 max.
    I get the impression that she has had her fun in the past, and is now content with just this.
    :hs:

14. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Buy a nice towel set and keep it next to the bed ;)
    I really don't like using lube either, but sometimes it's neccesary. Can't the two of you comprimise on the time? Do you make sure that she's 'having fun' also?

15. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

Ya thats a good idea. I do my best, in fact I use to go out of my way. I am not use to doing that. I am use to the girl taking care of me more. I started to back off when she didnt like giving head very often. She is stressed and tired often. It's probably work and other personal shit causing it.

Her being tired is the main thing that bothers me. For example we will watch tv from 6 - 10. 10 is her 'bed time' and if we wait till then, she wont be in the mood. too tired. we also both live at home. she has never suggested we go to bed early type thing either. I guess i could, but I just figure she would be against it.

16. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

What do you mean you both live at home? Together or still with your parents?
    4 hours a day of TV is an awful lot of 'nothing' time, why not try something THEN instead of waiting until bedtime? Sex doesn't HAVE to take place in a bed ;)

17. pocketkings

pocketkings New Member

Yes we both live with our parents. Her's are more open so we stay over there more often.

It is alot of TV, but its cold and snowy and were both tired from work.

I know too many excuses; I sound like she does.:noes:

18. TGrant

TGrant New Member

I'd say.........try the old reverse psychology. Maybe she is not interested because there is no excitment in it for her. No one really enjoys a sure thing all the time. Don't completely back away from her, but causually stop begging for sex or making sexual type of contact. Next time she asks you if you want to have sex, politely decline.........her curiosity will should arise and she will be left clueless and wanting you that much more.

.........or maybe you just need the lube. I thought we needed the lube, when I realized that it was just the fact that she needed to be turned on.

19. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

therapy ftw! Seriously, I've been down this road before, and its probably not an easy solution. I dated a girl on and off like 5 years ago who hated sex, and I haven't had good sex since.

20. parfaite3

parfaite3 New Member

Why are people talking about blame? (Not everyone). Maybe it's neither of your faults. She could be nervous about it, or maybe what you guys are doing is kind of getting old in terms of like position and whatnot. And maybe she's scared of asking you to switch it up. The other thing is that a lot of guys tend to rush to sex, but girls LOVE foreplay. I promise. And I know my boyfriend likes it too but he definitely rolls his eyes a little bit when i say "not yet, baby." It is pretty much essential to staying wet. Just the teasing gets girls to a perfect point. Try this and if it still doesn't work, then i agree that you should talk to her and see what's up. Maybe she needs pushing to open up about whatever it is. And KY IS your friend.