gf's other friends

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TOMMM, Apr 12, 2005.

1. TOMMM

TOMMM New Member

gf was sexual with this kid three years ago...me and him completely dont get along(worst enemies) i caught her hanging out (she tried hiding behind his car she was suppose to call me two hours before to do something but ditched me) with him red handed two days ago i tried to dump her she freaked out and told me i was being too controlling she "swears" they are only friends...am i being too controlling? i told her i can end it if she wants...you guys think she was cheating and what shoukld i ask/tell her

edit: shes been unfaithful in the past with other guys (hopefully not me) but i really like her...weve been going out for 7 months would should i do? i know it seems hopeless but it is even possible to work it out?...also these friends have known her her whole life...i am very new to her (2 years ive known her) i pretty much MADE her leave them and she did...or so i thought trust me though they are the biggest dirtbags in the world (pretty much the town assholes)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  2. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

It's not controlling, it's jealousy! If you're going to be with her then you have to trust her that she's telling you the truth, that she is just friends with this guy.

3. BTA

BTA New Member

She wouldnt have had to be keeping her friendship with this guy a secret if she didnt know you wouldnt like it.

I dont blame you for being pissed. Dump her if she doesnt mean much to you.

And yes this is very HS

4. nailcrazy

nailcrazy New Member

Lying about hanging with someone she KNOWS you don't like = Cheating:nono:

5. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Im friends with a guy i used to involved with, I never snuck around about it with my bf. If I was with him at the time that my bf called then I told him that I was with him if he asked what i was doing er something. My bf and my friends are mortal enemies.

6. Aviv

Aviv OT Supporter

:rofl: You can break up with her if she lets you?

Look at the facts:
    1) She has cheated on her past boyfriends
    2) She is friends with some guy who nailed her in the past
    3) She knows that you do not like this guy
    4) She gets caught hiding behind a car with him.
    5) She was hiding because she knew she was doing something wrong and that you'd be upset.
    6) She obviously doesn't give a fuck about how you feel. What would stop her from cheating on you? Your feelings certainly won't get in her way.

Bottom line, she is using you as a toy, and WILL cheat on you or dump you when she finds something "better." DUMP THIS WORTHLESS BROAD NOW BEFORE SHE DESTROYS YOU

7. NeoPaladin

NeoPaladin New Member

That's a recipie for disaster. :ugh:

Just out of curiosity, why the hell would you hang out with someone that you've been involved with romantically previously while going out with a new guy. It doesn't make any sense at all, and probably puts a huge strain on your new relationship.

Kind of funny, similar situation. Back when my GF (now fiancee) first moved in with me, I got a call from an old high school girlfriend. She said that since we had been good friends before we got romantically involved, she thought it would be nice to continue our friendship. At first, I really wasn't sure what to do. I asked my new GF if it was okay, and she said that she trusted me, but that it wasn't something that she'd want to have happen.

Moral of the story? Kicked the old bitch to the curb, and now I'm getting married this summer. I think that tells you a lot about whether you should interact with old flames or not.

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

wait it out, i think you're over reacting a bit. i wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly (she hid behind a car because she thought u'd be pissed, guess what, she was right). wait until you have actual proof or it continues in such a way that you can't help but knowing she's cheating on you.

9. TOMMM

TOMMM New Member

im not worried about the cheating i dont think she did...it is just after you see something like that you know she is CAPABLE of it with ME...its just it seems like she doesnt care how i feel...

10. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

My old flame is currently married so i really dont think its going to be an issue. We still make great friends, yes it does unfortunately put some strain on my bf and I's relationship. But my friend and i are not even in the same town anymore we normally just correspond with email. Which i think has made it easier for my bf.

11. TOMMM

TOMMM New Member

thats what all the evidence points to...i feel like such a bitch being not able to but its a thing much easier said then done...its just she doesnt act like she cares about me but when ive tried to break it off (more then once) she has gone BALLISTIC...i mean if she truly cares about me i want to stay with her but if she doesnt i want out...how can i tell if she TRULY loves me or if i am just a toy?

12. seanmk

seanmk New Member

You can tell she is toying with you because the only time she shows any interest is when you try to dump her. The reason she freaks out is because she hasn't found anyone better. If she cared about you she would so some more interest. I don't think the part about her being friends with someone she was involved with is all that concerning. I think the fact that she didn't tell you she was hanging out with him is more of a problem.

13. NeoPaladin

NeoPaladin New Member

Didn't realize that. I suppose that it changes the nature of the interaction somewhat. :)

14. Aviv

Aviv OT Supporter

Bingo.