GF's orgasm

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

my gf told me she never had an orgasm before... once or twice in wet dreams.. she said that she had it. but she had not had one before.. when we mess around i get her turned on and rub her pussy and her clit.. she feels real good and afterwards her clit is very sensitive and ticklish. we've done this a few times.. and tonight she tells me that she thinks its an orgasm. i want to know what you guys think.. before when we would mess aroudn or with her other sexual partners she would have a high point and not orgasm.

2. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Im confused. Are u asking how to make her cumm or if she is cumming? if she is cumming, trust me she will know.

3. veonake

veonake OnT poster, OT lurker

If she "thinks" she did, she didn't. She'll just know, just like there's no question whether or not you've had one. Many girls, especially younger ones, have a very hard time coming... and its mostly psychological.

4. symptic

symptic I run companies

She'll know.

5. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

Sometimes they don't even know what an orgasim is... I know it sounds impossible.. but I've cum (haha) across girls that couldn't tell the difference.

6. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

trust me, that is not a orgasm. When my boyfriend and I first started out that's what I thought that was, then one day I had a real orgasm, and trust me, there is a big difference. Try this: Whenever my boyfriend and I do that and I get that ticklish feeling, try slowing the finger down really really slow, make her burn. She should come right after that. I find that when it gets ticklish it's just too much too soon and too hard to come that way. Try it and let me know what happens! oh, and I hope it works for you!

7. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

YOU should know too unless shes a good actress

8. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

alot of girls arent able to orgasm until their body reaches a certain point.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

link?

anyways, no that is not an orgasm. also the tickling feeling is probably a sign of too much stimulation, too fast, as someone else already said. G-Spot ftw

10. 20firebird02

20firebird02 New Member

when her back arches off the bed, her legs get stiffer than a board, thighs r clamping down, eyes roll back in her head and she is shaking like crazy. then she is having an orgasm.

11. Project X

Project X New Member

yeah.. its the best feeling she has felt.. she said she must have had an orgasm because the feeling was really good. i think you guys are right. can you provide more details on what i should do to make her have an orgasm. i asked her if i should go ahead and keepin rubbin her after it feels ticklish.. but she said its too sensitive and really ticklish... i think ill get to the point where she feels really good and gets sensitive and resume with rubbin it slowly. problem is that sometimes she would push my hand away cuz like i said its too sensitve for her.

12. 20firebird02

20firebird02 New Member

when u r fingering her, stick ur finger all the way in her. leave it all the way in and then move it as if ur signalling her to come here. u should be able to hit her g-spot doin that. ive never had a girl not get off taht way.

edit: also while ur doin that, lick her clit but not to hard.

13. audrey

audrey New Member

She will know when she is having an orgasm.

14. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd:

15. page

page New Member

:werd: x2

16. RockChick

RockChick New Member

not every girl orgasms like that.

17. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

I have that problem alot too, you can try out slow and just keep going slow. No matter what she says, don't move faster, make her burn. It'll burn really bad (or at least for me it does) and then when she feels like she's gonna come, tell her to push and push hard (female ejaculation), and just let it all go. That should be the only point and time that you should move faster. Its hard at first but once you learn her body signs like how she moves or moans before she comes, it should be easiler.

18. topoffic

topoffic Guest

what you should try is, while you two are fucking stimulate the clitoris. Works everytime.

19. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

she doesnt cum when masterbating?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2005
  20. Hound of Winter

Hound of Winter Active Member

that's a fun one, though it scared me a little the first times i saw it :noes:

but i'll take it, it's a orgasm, right? :naughty:

21. Project X

Project X New Member

she doesnt masterbate.. she doesnt let me go down on her.. shes not comfortable for that yet.. i was playin wiht her clit before.. she would feel good and it would get sensitive and be too ticklish.. so how exaclty would i amke her have an orgasm from doin this?