gf's bday comin up... what to do

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

my gf of 1 year has her bday comin up this wed. i need some suggestions on what to get her. i dont mind spending money on her for presents. i was thinking takin her to a nice dinner and having flowers delivered to her apartment. i dont know what present to get her though. our one year anniversary is about 15 days away and i will be spending more money then too on her for a present. any ideas?

2. quamen

quamen New Member

Tt all depends on what your gf is into and likes. Dont get her a typical present that other people think she would like, put some thought into the present. Think about the things that make her happy or she really enjoys doing. As in general terms I know girls at least most like going to get their nails done, massages,hair care etc. While these presents dont really include my sentiment value, she may not be satisifed with this because after all, it is really just money in form of a gift certificate.

You have been with her for one year which is a good amount of time, so she is most likely looking forward to your present by far above anyone elses. I believe also since this is the birthday present, dont out do yourself and end up with a shitty anniversary present. By far she will remember the anniversary present over the birthday present you give her. It is a toss up I guess on what type of person she really is. I like your idea for the birthday with the flowers and dinner, typical but most girls would like that. As for the anniversary get her something that is material and will be able to lookout and remember on that was a special day.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Do you not know your girlfriend? Have you been in cardiac arrest for the entirety of the year you've been with her? Come on now, think! What would she like for you to get her?

4. Project X

Project X New Member

im gettin her a necklace from tiffanys for 350 for our anniversary.. for dinner on her bday im takin her to a dinner cruise downtown.

5. Akimbo

Akimbo New Member

Tiffany and Co.

^ win.

Or. Make an entire day out of something. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, hit all 3, each special. Breakfast in bed? Homemade dinner? Sit down lunch, mix it up. Spend some time outside if it's a decent day wherever you live. Go to a museum if she's into that, just have a whole day planned.