gf won't sleep in same room with me. :-(

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Brigante, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

because i snore and she can't fall asleep and if she does, she wakes up coz of my snoring. whenever she stays over, i let her sleep in my room, and i sleep on the couch in the living room. i can't stand it. anyone know any cures for snoring?

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

There is a whole snoring reduction section at walgreens and walmart here :rofl: Nasel sprays, nasel bands, and even actual medicines you can take.

3. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Yea try some of those, or tell your girl to get some ear plugs.

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Haha, breathe easy strips!

5. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

My girlfriend just hauls off and wacks me or rolls me over if I start snoring after being tired or something... Usualy happens after TKD or something when Im tired as crap.

6. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

been there, done that. :( it sucks. some people are lighter sleepers than others. i wouldn't consider me a "light" sleeper, but i was with someone who snored pretty bad, and i couldn't get any sleep :(.

try some of the otc stuff, and if that doesn't work, see a doctor. if it's really an issue, maybe you can have a surgical procedure done... :hs: goodluck! :big grin:

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

My GF whacks me, rolls me over, etc., as well.

However, I can control it somewhat by using Afrin nasal spray on nights that I can tell my nose is congested.

Also, are you allergic to anything? I am alergic to cats, and found out her fucking cat was sleeping on my pillow. Now I wash the sheets (everything on the bed, actually, including the pillows) in hot water and it's helped.

8. bashful69143

bashful69143 Chillin in Florida

yeah there are tons of things out there to stop snoring. Just have to try them.

9. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

I used to have to leave the room & sleep out in the livingroom b/c my fiancee's snoring was too much, but even out there it was still too loud for me to get asleep anytime soon. Eventually he had surgery to remove a couple cysts he had in his sinus cavity, and then he was so much quieter at night. However, whenever allergy season rolls around, assuming it's bad enough, he still has bouts of loud snoring.

Alot of it has to do with allergies & how bad your sinuses get clogged. Sometimes it just has to do with the way you lay when you sleep; sometimes in combination with a loose flap in the back of your throat.

10. BrandoSabbins

BrandoSabbins New Member

just have your adnoids removed. fairly minor surgery, fairly low recovery time (few hours) and you'll hardly ever snore.

11. [HRT]Squirrel Master

Jenn just rolls me over or kisses me so I cant breathe h ah a.. I think she gets a sick ammount of pleasure out of that.

12. Alexa

Alexa New Member

She's stupid. Falling asleep with someone and waking up when they're still sleeping is so nice. It's pure love.

13. [HRT]Squirrel Master

ROger that! This last weekend I got to spend time with my girl... I woke up becuase a truck went by or something.... I rolled over, moved the hair away from her eyes kissed her and watched her sleep for a bit.... thats freaking awesome!

14. Sancho

Sancho New Member

My gf loves it when I snore says it lulls her to sleep :)

15. yo vanilla

yo vanilla New Member

get the snoring fixed. or just stay up until shes asleep

16. Amanda Renee

Amanda Renee New Member

my ex snored a little bit and until i got used to it i wore ear plugs..it was weird at first but then i gradually got rid of them..

17. CelesteLeSonne

CelesteLeSonne DEWmocracy

be careful there have been tons of accidental deaths due to pissed of SOs trying to get their partners to stop snoaring. the one i've heard of the most is plugging the nostrils with various objects + the person suffocates. the funnist objects used were tampons. not a very manly way to die.

18. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It has to be a pretty good relationship before sleeping together in the same bed will work. People can have hugely different sleeping patterns, and do crazy things in thier sleep. I know my girl kicks alot, and I roll over her alot :rofl: We have lived together long enough that we are used to it now, but at first it would be hilarious.

If she gets pissed over your snoring, then its just going to be something else after that. Sounds like she is making excuses. BTW I am EXTREMELY OCD. I cant stand snoring, it litterally makes me want to claw my eyes out and kill the person snoring (yea I am talking severe OCD here :rofl: ). My girl snores occasionally (like almost everybody)...and I love the sound of her snores. It amazes me!

19. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

seriously.. it would drive me fucking crazy.. I sleep with earplugs as it is and I wake up often.

20. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Do you snore on your side? or just on your back?

I heard that you should sew a tennis ball to the back of your pj's so it is too uncomfy for you to sleep on your back and thus don't snore

21. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

interesting...

my gf snored one night when i was with her at college, was the cutest thing. i loved it. she vehemently denied it but i know the truth (as do her roomates).

22. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

i miss waking up to a girl next to me in the morning light... but yeah i hear ya on the snoring bit. it's mainly from my allergies, and an antihistamine usually helps.

apparently i talk in my sleep too :noes:

23. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

I snore when I get overly tired or when my nose is congested. When my gf knows one of those things is goin on she makes me take niquil and it usually does the trick. No doubt that waking up next to someone you love is amazing. I just wish she was back from NC so that we could do it again.

24. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

haha oh yea. I do that sometimes too although she does it as well. we compared stories of what we heard from each other one weekend. It was hilarious

25. 12345678

12345678 EH?

:ugh: you should tell her to sleep on the goddamn couch!

ok jk