GF wont go down on me... so how do i go about getting it

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 98silvergt, Mar 18, 2006.

1. 98silvergt

98silvergt New Member

Havent been dating for too long. We have sex often and all but i cannot get her to give me head. Id go down on her first expecting a bj in return but it doesnt happen.

THe last time this happened i kinda motioned for her to give me head kinda slumped down and pulled her down a bit. She then said in a whiney tone "hooneyyyy.." and then she stopped all together and i completely lost my hard on.

So how do you get a girl that probably hasnt given head b4 to give you a bj?

2. mentoman

mentoman New Member

Tell her you'd really love it if she went down on you.... then when she eventually does don't stop telling her how good it feels.... the best you've ever had *wink wink* that should get her to feel more comfortable with giving you that head

3. 98silvergt

98silvergt New Member

i wish shed just do it on her own... if i asked id feel like i was almost forcing or pressuring her. But the part that really gets me is i have no prob goin down on her and she loves it. but wont give it back

4. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

An eye for an eye. ;) If she won't give it then it's not fair for only her to be getting it. It shouldn't be that big of a deal. Maybe it's just cause she's a germaphobe?

Now swallowing... that's a whole nother story. :mamoru:

Have you talked to her about this at all? When I had never given before it kinda bothered me at first... My thought was, "I'm going to have this thing he pees out of in my mouth and he hasn't even washed." Talk to her...

5. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

Ask her what her reservation is. If she says then she doesnt like to then she might have had a bad experiance before.

talking to her about it is the only way youre gonna get it... and dont bring it up while you guys are fooling around. Just be like, i have a sexual question that id like to talk about.

6. Advan

Advan New Member

way to be subtle make sure you have a well prepared powerpoint with this one

7. pakman

pakman New Member

:rofl:

8. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Many young girls, and older ones also, believe that most men are unclean....espcecailly if you are uncircumsized. Also, at a very young age (and I assume you two are in this catagorie) girls simply do not understand the value, or mechanics, of oral sex. The worst thing you can do is hold the back of her head and pull her in the direction you want her to go.

Perhaps the next time you two "get together" first start in a shower and have her "wash" you. After that she will know you are clean. If it still doesn't work out, then sit down and ask her "How can I help you to become a better lover"? If she doesn't hit you upside the head, listen to what she says.

I will defer to Epi for her guidance on this issue.;)

9. 98silvergt

98silvergt New Member

ya were both clean. and both 21. Im circumsized and i didnt hold her head in any way i kinda put my hand on her waist and kinda put some pressure downward and i slumped back a bit more to get into "position"

Thats when she said in the whiney typed i dont want to do it voice "honeyyy"

Then i lost the hardon within seconds while it was in her hand and she knew it.

10. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

The thing that bugs me about this is you are asking how to fix this and you don't even know her reason why she won't go down on you. :dunno: It doesn't sound like your communication is very good.

11. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

:werd: Stop givin her head. She'll miss it eventually, beg for it, then while you have control over her, tell her flat out that you arent givin it til you start gettin some...

Oh, and try talkin to her as well, but Id start the no nonesense 'aight givin any til I get any" routine this moment...

12. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Or, she'll go somewhere else to get it. Show me a guy who won't satisfy his lady orally, and I'll eat him our of house and home.:wiggle:

13. :smile:

:smile: New Member

get her really reallly drunk

14. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Then good riddance. Selfish people suck, though obviously not literally:wiggle:

15. miss_k

miss_k New Member

just talk to her about it. Some girls just are not okay with putting dick in their mouths. Tell her that you'd really like to experience that with her, but don't pressure her into it. If it's just that she has to get use to the idea or has had a bad experience just reassure her that it's okay and that you won't force her to do it. Or if it was a bad experience talk through it with her. Maybe some asshole came without giving her notice...I can see why that might turn soemone off to it. Tell her you won't make her swallow unless she's comfortable etc etc etc

16. Muffin Man

Muffin Man New Member

ummmm you can totally tease her and give her oral and right before shes about to come stop and she what she does. probably won't get you head, but she'll be begging for more of whatever you were gonna do lol.

17. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

whip cream FTW !

18. Critter

Critter New Member

She just may not be comfortable with the idea, and it sounds like she's never done it before. It took me quite awhile before I finally felt comfortable giving it to my ex.

19. Eurbauk

Eurbauk New Member

just put lots of axe or cologne on your ween. works everytime.

20. Critter

Critter New Member

:eek4: