gf who cheated on old bf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TOMMM, Jan 24, 2005.

1. TOMMM

TOMMM New Member

Ive been going out with this girl for 5 months....im at college she isnt...we see each other 4 times a week maybe 3 ...i kinda forced her to break up with her old bf to go out with me( she cheated on him with 4 other guys...thats four in three years)...i feel terrible about this but i really do care for her...my question is, will the girl always do it again...she cheated once then will she definatly do it to me? do i have any control???...does it have to be like this?? im not a stupid kid and i dont want to be hurt like i have in the past...if so, what are the warning signs of whens shes cheating and its over?...i feel as if we ended the relationship i just wouldnt be able to move on past her...ive felt this way before and had my heart broken my share of times but i feel with this one i cant take it...what are the chances of staying together?
    thx

2. meatball

meatball you're the grasshole ya grasshole OT Supporter

usually they cheat again, but I have no magical answer for you to pertain to your specific situation

:dunno:

3. dude19

dude19 Member

my gf of 6 months told me that she cheated on her last bf, she wasnt sorry at all she kind of said it like she was bragging. that really pissed me off and started a fight cause i didnt think she was like that at all and didnt show any remorse. she says im different then the last guy and all this other stuff like i wanna believe her but im going to trust her until she pulls somethin shady

4. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

It may just be me, but I see a loack of trust in your post, and that is a sure fire way for doom, alnong with the original poster in this thread.
    You have to find the trust first, to make things work, with no trust there is no relationship, only heartache and worry.

5. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Yeah...trust is important, but that's like hiring a cleptomainiac at a bank and not wondering if they are going to steal something.

cheating on your s/o (not being in an open relationship, I mean cheating on them as being intimate with someone other than your so without wanting them to find out or with intentions of them finding out to hurt them) Isn't somethign that you CAN'T prevent...guy or girl, it is 100% possible to turn down sex or avoid putting yourself in the situation...that being said

It's either a sign of weakness or indifference...you are either too weak to change your ways once you're with someone, or you don't give a fuck...those who don't give a fuck will always cheat...those who are weak have a slight chance of changing.

to the original poster...your g/f bragged about it...shows she's a don't give a fuck type of cheater...

*shakes his magic 8 ball*

Oh magic 8 ball...will she cheat again....

now with THAT being said, you lured her away from her man, meaning you know she's succeptable to such seduction, after the glow wears off of your relationship, aka the sex gets boring, and some other guy puts the moves on, she's gone, OR you become paranoid after reading this post, and start to not want her to go out, try to control her so she won't cheat...she will get mad and rebel, by fucking someone...

you're fucked, you picked her...good luck

6. neebelung

neebelung Guest

Well, the fact that she broke up with HIM to be with you isn't a good sign... cus it could mean she will do it to you in the future.

However, you're both also apparenrtly young, and this is something she COULD grow out of.

Just be careful... don't hound her or follow her around, but be aware of any suspicious behaviors... know that she probably made excuses to be with you when she was with her Ex, and take note if you start hearing those same stories.

7. LP1095LP

LP1095LP Guest

In my experience, the times when a GF said something that I thought was a lie, and I took as obvious proof of her cheating, I found out she was telling the truth. It made me feel like I over-reacted and I've since changed my ways and offer a little more trust when before I offered none.
    If they are gona cheat, they are gonna cheat. It's possible for a girl to cheat several times and never do it again.

8. Myst

Myst New Member

I cheated a couple of times on boyfriends in my younger days. I would never now. I was immature then. She may be over it.

9. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

that sucks man... i'm sorry