GF wants me to spend the night while dad is home...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

my gf's family is goin on a family trip to cali except her dad who has to work and my gf stayed behind because of her work as well...

she does not bein home alone and her dad is usually at work and comes home a little late on the weekends. she told her mom this and her mom suggested that i come stay over so that we can see what it is like to live together like look at the house and do stuff. she wants me to come over but im a little uncomfortable with her dad being there as well... we would definately sleep in different rooms and it would probably be only one night on the weekend.

what would u guys do? i love spending time with her but i dont want to mess things up with her dad because i will be marryin this girl and even tho her mom said its ok and suggested it.. i dont know if the dad would go along with it or if he does he might still not like it and i dont want to be in that situation.

2. audrey

audrey New Member

Maybe you should have a 'man to man', so to speak with her father :dunno:

I am sure he would respect that.

3. Chadder007

Chadder007 OG Diamond Member

Threesome with GF and her Dad? :dunno:

Edit: Sorry, thought I was in Off Topic.
    :hsugh:

4. Project X

Project X New Member

a little offtopic.. but i have gone on their family vacation before in their beach condo but had a seperate room.. im invited again this year and entire fam will be there... in case that helps with your guys opinion.

5. Project X

Project X New Member

i think her dad would think its silly of her to be scared of bein alone and find it as an excuse to have me over or for me to spend the night.

6. Chadder007

Chadder007 OG Diamond Member

I would have to weight things out. Depends on how the dad takes things. Met him before?

7. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

how old are you two?

8. Project X

Project X New Member

yeah ive met him numerous time.. im 24

9. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

I can only see where it would be weird if you were both going to be sleeping in the same room. I'd be willing to bet that if the mom suggested that you stay over, the dad already knows and is ok with it.

Since you are staying in a separate room, there's really no need to "have a talk" with the dad IMO. All you are doing really is spending time with her while you are there and then going to sleep in another room. What's weird about that? I promise you won't "mess anything up with her and her dad".

10. MoP

MoP New Member

I just realized how cool my gf's parents are

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: You've already went on vacation with them and this isn't really any different. If they had a problem with it at all then you wouldn't be invited.

12. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

I dont see why it'd be such a big deal. It's not like the two of you are sleeping in the same bed for a couple weeks and blah blah. Even then though, if you plan on marrying her I still wouldn't see why it would be such a huge deal. I'm sure if there was going to be a problem with it, they wouldnt have invited you over to do that.

When the fiance & I go back to my parents house to visit, we both sleep in the same bed, and have for over a year now - they know when we're back in SC we're getting it on anyway, and that we've slept in the same bed for a long time now.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

So you're afraid to spend the night...in seperate bedrooms nonetheless with the girl you will one day marry.....makes no sense to me

14. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I used to sneak into one of my ex-girlfriends' room and have sex with her while her dad was right across the hall. She was loud and he had a shotgun. Risky business... I think your situation is a little bit easier.

15. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

I wouldn't be scared if I was in this situation.
    My GFs parents seem pretty cool, though I would probably sleep in a different bed (unless they insisted otherwise).

Just be respectful. Chances are her dad isn't even thinking about you. :rofl:

16. cracka.

cracka. Guest

What can the dad do.. honestly? :)

17. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Dads ain't what they used to be, it seems.

18. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

I had the same situation with my ex too. Mom and sisters went away. Dad stayed home for work. I stayed their with the ex but slept in the same room. I think the parents thought I was sleeping in a sleeping bag but I actually wasn't. I slept with her.
    I banged her too while her dad was upstairs asleep.

EDIT: I did sneak in once when they let me sleep out in their mobile home. I think this was like the first time I stayed over their tho. I snuck in tho, messed around with her then snuck back out early in the morning.

19. :smile:

:smile: New Member

yea let him know that the mother suggested it but you felt uncomfortable with it because of him & let him know that you would be in seperate rooms & would respect any wishes he had that you only have his daughter in concern since she does not like being home alone.

20. DubbyDoo

DubbyDoo New Member

man i had a really odd expereince with an ex of mine we ended up goin to her parents house one night cause i was flying out of town up where her rents live her mom didnt want me to sleep in the same bed as her and was gonna have me sleeping on a couch 2 floors up but the ex got into it with her mom about how she wont let me sleep up there alone and wanted me to sleep with her all this was goin on with me in between them man that was a very odd day ps this was the thrid time i met then and the first time they found out i was goin out with there daughter man i never want to do that shit again