FRK GF wants a threesome... now how do I make it happen?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TheRemains, Nov 3, 2008.

1. TheRemains

TheRemains If I sound disrespectful, it's only because you're

MFF thank god

I've read all the threads on rules, expectations, and protection, yadda yadda yadda

But how do we meet women? Internet, bars, clubs? I think I have to be the dominant one in this respect. Although do any FS ladies have experience being the hunters? Do you find more uglies and freaks online? Or more STD's at the club?

2. jsx730

jsx730 If found wandering, send back to FS...

If you are comfortable with a complete random hookup, then try bars/clubs, craigslist, swing websites, etc etc.

Doing it online is a little more straight forward, doing it in clubs you're more than likely to strike out because not everyone there is down for a threesome.

3. carpet muncher

carpet muncher New Member

From one guy to another, I'd have to say letting her be dominant in the search is probably a better idea. Girls generally warm up to other girls much easier than to the guy. You'll be seen as creepy by most women unless you're searching a swinging site.

Have you two thought about going to a swingers club just to observe?

4. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

best advice I can give you is cool your wheels. If you try to force it its probably going to be a shitty experiance.

Also, since its her fantasy i would let her pick the girl, especially if you are trying to find one at a bar/club. Less likely to come off as a crazy luntic that way.

My girl and I have been looking for a little over 6 months now and have not found the right girl yet. YMMV

Remember, the sunset is always appreciated more when you climb the mountain to view it.

In other words, the journey is just as fun as the actual event.

5. TheRemains

:run:

6. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

7. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Sorry to say, and you've read this before:
    You usually find the person when your not looking. I agree with the others about letting your Lady pick the chick though.

8. Bubba Atlantis

Yuppers

9. TheRemains

The thing about that however is that I get the feeling like if I let her pick the chick then it'll never happen. The way it started was that we were talking about sex and the things we'd like to do to each other, i.e. positions, places, preferences and she goes "you know what would be hot? if we were out drinking one night and we brought home a hot chick and had a threesome." i really was floored and couldn't think of anything else to say besides " :eek4: really? :eek4: " but later when i brought the subject up again her responses to questions like "with who?" and "when" are met with "uuuhhh i don't knooow" in that cutesy "you tell me!" kind of way that girls do when they want you to be more dominant.

she's done a threesome before. it was with her friend and her friends boyfriend and she's told me that she'd never do it again with someone she was friends with. so it has to be discreet and i think with someone that she doesn't have to look at in the morning.

10. Bubba Atlantis

Seems she was into it in the heat of the moment and after reflecting, is not so sure anymore.

If you let her pick, then it may never happen. If YOU pick and force the issue you may never have her again ;)

Obviously each case is different and some people are into something but don't like taking the lead, so I can not speak fully in your case. However, in general, it is two girls which means it is primarily for you. Therefore, let her pick because it can only go wrong with you picking.
    A) You force it and she is uncomfortable but goes along with it and regrets it later and you two get into a fight
    B) She becomes extremely jealous questioning why you picked the girl you did and how the 'other' girl is better at something and that is why you picked her and blah blah blah.

She picks, you don't have to worry (as much) about that.

11. TheRemains

Yea, I think you're right. I think in my case I'd have to wait until the perfect opportunity presents itself and masterfully play the night until it ends in steamy hot swinger sex.

12. Bubba Atlantis

:rolleyes: Don't try to 'masterfully' plan a night. As Razi (and others have mentioned) you need to be completely open and honest and resorting to trickery just results in the aforementioned issues. It is not a case of 'trying to convince or trick someone into it'. If you are looking for a quick, one night of fun that is possibly regretted after and possibly causes problems, then sure, masterfully plan things. If you are looking for a joyful experience for all parties involved and wanting it to be successful and result in possibly more adventures in the future, then take everyone's advice and don't try to trick people.

READ THIS THREAD: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3794707

13. TheRemains

SARCASM ALERT!

14. TheRemains

I'm guess I'm looking for first hand accounts of people that have done it with others that weren't friends first. would we be better served trying for a 4some with another couple?

15. Bubba Atlantis

yeah, probably. Couples tend to be good as their is (usually) an understanding to what the event is. Adding in a single person can create problems. Having said that, I know some people who have been swinging and have found that other couples are perceiving the event differently then them. So, you always have to be careful. However, as far as problems between you and your gf, I would say a couple would be better.

16. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

If she is not sure about picking a chick, then you may not have much luck with a 4some either. Sounds like maybe she is just at the "thinking about it" stage and not ready to do it.

What are you hoping to get out of this (watch the girls, do your girl while she does the other chick..) and have you talked it out? With some chicks, if you make the first time more about HER (getting her comfortable & showing her that your relationship won't change) then you have a better chance of repeat experiences.

17. Bubba Atlantis

agreed. Also, it is my understanding (and experience) that if you constantly nag and try to force things, it makes them less inclined to follow through. Really it isn't a female thing but rather a human thing. If you constantly nag someone 'can we do it, can we do it, can we do it', they get rather annoyed and just get fed up and say "NO!"

Take things slow. There is no rush. Your young, so just take your time and make sure that it is right. People are far too eager sometimes...kid in the candy store affect I gather. Nevertheless, patience goes a fair distance in life.

18. averitase

averitase New Member

dude, im in the same boat!!!! :wavey:

and i live in boston with my gf

we've been looking for ABOUT 6 months and have NOTHING

its lame but itll happen, too bad you or i dont exist, then one of our gfs could join the other couple :rofl:

19. audrey

audrey New Member

Definitely get your lady to do all the ground work.