GF still bleeding after a week

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Necromancer, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

Bleed pretty bad the first time and it hurt her so we stopped. Second, third and fourth time (within the first week of having sex) she bleed a little bit but has been bleeding ever since. She just got off her period so it's not from that. She's been doing some research and she's getting worried. Some articles have been saying if it's bleeding after a week and everytime during intercourse, it could be due to a vaginal infection and she should contact a physcian. Anyone have any advice on how I can be of some help?

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

the bleeding after a week is a little weird unless you continue to have sex. I made girls bleed before but that only lasted a few hours.

however my friend ripped a girl pretty badly (she had to get 4 stitches). so maybe you ripped her, she should go get checked no matter what.

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

ive been bleeding for a month now, and no, i dont know why. :o :wtc:

4. Spinkick

Spinkick Active Member

That just means that you gotta learn to hit her a little less hard. My GF used to blead for weeks. You cant claim falling down the stairs for weeks on-end...

5. audrey

audrey New Member

doctor doctor doctor

6. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Just be a little bit easier on her and don't force it. Go with the flow kinda

7. dontdothat

dontdothat Guest

this same situation happened to me! Send the girl to a gynecologist, you can look up local clinics in any directory. in my case it was simply the way my body was wired, however they did thoroughly investigate my vag to make sure it wasn't an infection. don't take chances. :noes: