GF showing no interest in me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by wallydog11, Aug 14, 2005.

1. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

My gf of 6 months doesn't show any interest or affection to me anymore. We started going out in march and both had to move back to our towns in mid april because school was over (we both lived in res). In the last month or two, she doesn't seem to care about me. She no longer text messages my phone unless I do it first. Has never called my cellphone before. Rarely comes online now(unless she does, but has me blocked until she feels like talking to me). I went over to her house which is an 80min drive, and all we did was watch tv for 5 hours. i was pissed because we didn't do anything, we didn't even talk much while i was over there, i asked her to go to the movies, but she said she was to tired and all she did after work was sleep and watch tv. I left and she knew I didn't enjoy my stay. so that was the last time i've seen her, which was near the end of july. She doesn't make time to talk to me on the phone, i'm always the one to call her because I get free long distance calls, so i have no problem with that, but when i call her, she's usually going to sleep which makes our conversation last 10 minutes if i'm lucky. If she's not going to sleep, she will be sleeping, and won't talk at all and I just say hi and goodnight..

last week she went to get her wisdom teeth pulled out, I called her the night before hoping to comfort her on the phone. I called her house twice at 10:45pm, no one picked up. Then I called her cellphone twice, she picked up the 2nd time at 11pm. This is how our conversation went:wtc:

Her-"Why the hell do you keep calling me?, i'm trying to sleep!!"
    me- (took a few seconds to reply cause i was in shock she said that) "uh, what time do you wake up tommorow?"
    her-"SIX FUCKING OCLOCK!!!"
    me-"umm, ok, sorry, goodnight"

what the fuck kind of gf talks to their bf like that on the phone? that pissed me off more than anything she's ever done. Then I didn't bother calling her until last thursday, which gave her a week of recovery to talk (I figured her mouth would be hurting or something to talk)..i called and got no response, she didn't return my call or wondered why i called her. so now I haven't gotten a hold of her on the phone yet, it's been 2 weeks since i've talked on the phone with her...

couple days ago on msn, I asked "So you want to hang out next week then"?
    her response- "I guess"
    her- "why do you have to say it like that?"
    me-"like what?"
    her-"So you want to hang out next week THEN"?
    me-(thinking wtf!!!???)

so yeah, that's about it...we both move in res again in sept 4-5...that's pretty much the only reason im not giving up yet, because im hoping things return to normal since she wont be busting her ass working everyday..and it's hard to get rid of her because she's my first serious gf, and we'll both be in res so ill be seeing her almost everyday if we did break up.. i know i dont deserve to get treated like this, but what can I do?
    :wtc::sadwavey:

2. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

Stop showing interest in her. See if she notices it. If she doesn't, drop her like a bad habbit.

3. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

looks like it's almost over...

4. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Yeh, she sounds like a bitch too.

5. dapenda

dapenda New Member

She blocks your AIM sn until she feels like talking to you? Doesnt give a shit although she knows you didnt enjoy your stay? She obviously doenst think this relationship is important enough, or is wants to break it off with you. You should talk to her sometime during the weekend regarding her recent behavior towards you (she wouldnt like it, if someone she cared about blocked her until they felt like talking to her right?) when she's not working and in a better mood (like after sex, if she's still giving you any). Meanwhile, back off during her workdays. If she still treats you like shit, start looking for another girl or gf.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2005
  6. xikar

xikar New Member

Just move on bro. Most likely she has another interest.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

my advice would be to break up with her before she breaks up with you. if she asks why just tell her it's not you it's me, you deserve someone better. :mamoru:

8. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

How can I talk to her about this? I called her last week and tried talking about this, I basically told her she's not putting effort into this relationship and she asked me what I wanted her to do about it. Then she starts saying more excuses about how tired she is from work and bunch of other bullshit.

I'm going to see her this week sometime. Hoping to do some shopping with her and that'll cheer her up, then i'll have a talk, but I don't know what to say...
    :hs:

Damnit, I also bought a pair of U2 Floor tickets($500)for her because she's never been to a U2 concert and they're her favorite band. The concert is in September 17th, but she's going to need about 2 weeks notice for her work to take it off...so i'm coming up to a deadline to either sell the tickets because this relationship is going to end soon, or risk things will get better and give them to her.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2005
  9. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

It's going to be really bad if I broke up with her because of the way we're living in res.

Basically, I requested to live with a good friend of mine. My gf requested to live with my friends gf(who im good friends with too). All 3 of them are taking the same program and we're good friends, so if we broke up, i'd be seeing her in my room still because my roomate and my gf work on projects alot.:hsd:

10. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

what is res.?

11. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

residence...living on campus

12. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

that's why you break up on good terms. don't bring up any issues that you have. it's for the best

13. Homeless

Homeless New Member

My gf does the same thing :\

14. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Can't you request to live somewhere else? With people you don't know? She is being a bitch, and disrespecting you. Time to call it quits, IMO.

15. operationrob

operationrob OT Supporter

dont put up with that shit. trust me i did, it's not worth it.

16. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

nice AV :squint:

as far as this thread....sounds like my relationship....but i broke up with her numerous times....its coz pussy is good. but now we've been broken up for a month and i dont call her....SHE CALLS ME or TXT ME :naughty:

but im just out and having fun and meeting new people while im single.... but i might get back with her again :noes:

17. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

Your GF + curb = win

18. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Sounds like my behaviour towards my girlfriend right before I broke it off, she's not interested, move on.

19. chunkylover53

chunkylover53 New Member

You'll regret it more if it fucks up anymore of your school life. Don't bother calling and just party it up with your friends.

20. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

true story

21. {hydro}

{hydro} OT Supporter

it seems like this happens to a lot of guys. i did the same as u for too long and afterward wished i would have left her much sooner, it will be hard but the sooner u do it the faster you'll get over her.

22. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

Thanks for the responses everyone...

I'm hoping to visit her this week, when I do, ill bring up the stuff I posted, and talk about it with her, then we'll see where it goes from there:hs:. Sometimes she shows she still cares when I visit her...last time she was flirty for a bit, but i was pissed off so I didn't really flirt back, i should of though.

23. atomic

atomic New Member

She is giving signs that she dosn't like you anymore.

Sorry.

24. atomic

atomic New Member

I really know how it feels because I just went through the same thing.

Have you got the 'i don't want you to get too close' quote yet?

If I was you I would go talk to her and lay down the law.

25. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

:werd:
    just dump her. she is rude and snotty and she has been treating you badly. proceed to date other girls once you get back to res, and never look back.