GF Says that we need to do things that are more "exciting" :hsugh:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bush77, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

I'm 18 and have been with this girl for 9 months and we're very much in love. With the exception of a few rocky points our, relationship has been awesome.

The one thing she complains about is how we don't do enough spontaneous/exciting things... i feel like she has this unattainable image of a relationship in her head.

We do things like movies, dinners, walks, coffee, typical shit... It's harder for us to hang out with friends and goto parties together because we have COMPLETELY different friends which she is annoyed by as well. We see and talk to eachother ALOT though because shes a 5 minute walk from me. When i ask her what she means she just says "We should do fun and crazy things!"... i wanna make this girl happy but don't know what to do...

What do you guys do with your SO that's really fun/exciting? :o

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

uhm hop in your car and seriously start doing crazy shit!!

No im just kidding..

Decide to do some weird unusual things on the spot.

One day for instance me and this girl went from my place in Downtown Vancouver, to her place which is about 45 minute away then down into washinton about 30 miles south of the border to go eat and go to a walmart only cause it's open 24/hrs a day then to her friends place then to her place then I came home.

it was fun and NONE of it was planned except her comming to my place for any given amount of time.

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

ask her specifically what she thinks would be something fun and exciting to do. it shouldnt fall on your shoulders to do all the entertaining.

how old are you? "fun and crazy" often means just getting loaded... :hsugh:

4. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Think of something goofy or mildly mischievous.

I took my ex for a walk in a park at night after closing hours on some nature center trails one night during a bright moon. It was awesome. The animals, spiders in their webs, and the possibility of being caught there made it fairly exciting. But obviously it wasn't that huge of a risk.

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

urban exploration is a good time. camping? go for a drive into the country and have a picnic. skydiving. scuba. paintball. mountainbiking. rockclimbing. atv'ing. flying. kiting.

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

$1 bills + lingerie for her + alcohol = good time in the living room.

7. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Yea, it should. The last thing a woman wants is to do the 'what do you want to do tonight' game. Be a man. Have a plan. Are you the date, or the activity? If she hates the idea, you have to vibe it and have a backup plan. If she hates the backup plan, then you listen for suggestions.

I plan all the activities of the month, except one. My girl plans one evening a month (last friday of the month). For further reading, David Deida The Way of the Superior Man. His idea is that if the man handles what he should, it allows the woman to feel her most feminine.... leading to good vibrations. The key is calibration.

To the OPs problem specifically, movies, dinners, walks, coffee, are BORING HER. If you really want to do those things, spice them up with an element of fantasy. Chicks eat this shit up:

-Meet her at the coffee shop and pick her up as if the two of you had never met.
    -have one course of dinner at a different restaurant all over the city OR EVEN BETTER plan a meal at home and cook it together. Make sure to get whatever it is you are cooking all over her face.
    -play tag with all the 8 year olds at the park
    -Avoid doing anything with sitting anywhere for a while (coffee, dinner, etc)

Do you see the difference?

Anyway, that addresses the problem you posted about, but when I read between the lines there are other problems.

-You're 18, been together 9 months and think you're in love
    -"i wanna make this girl happy but don't know what to " umm... you're in trouble. You're heading towards supplication zone, and that will zap all the attraction ouf of your relationship.
    -"typical shit... " Ding Ding Ding

Cliffs: She's trying to communcate that you are predictable. Fix it or be prepared to hit the trail.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

if you were courting her, absolutly. but they are well past that. i believe the burdens of a relationship should be shared equally.

9. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

I believe that you should be 'courting' your girl throughout the relationship to maintain high interest level, and that the man should handle what men handle best, and the woman should handle what women handle best.

:dunno:

10. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I agree with that, but at the same time there is no way you can keep that high of an energy level up for an ENTIRE relationship -- into marriage, etc. You'd go broke and likely die of exhaustion :noes:

11. darnit

darnit New Member

wow.. men be men,, women be women.. alot of role control. But if your happy with it, then do so.
    I always thought a realationship was a partnership..
    Tell her" ok, How about we each get one day out of the week to take charge and run wit it".
    This way you both get to pick and choose.
    Camp cooking, cooking, hiking,picnic on the beach,pr0n/toy shop, just a few suggestions..

12. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Take her to a rock climbing gym or some shit.
    Make a deal of you choose something, then she chooses something.

13. ally

ally awh kittah

I think it is silly to have the man make most of the choices....last time I checked relationships had two equal partners in it. My bf and I were feeling a little bored with our routine of going out to the 'usual' places so we made decisions together (or alternated who got to pick what to do).

But the suggestions by everyone sound like fun! Good luck with the gf!:wiggle:

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

listen to this man.

15. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

IDB

would make her a very very happy girl.

16. Pringles

Pringles New Member

do something more spontaneous or take it to the next level in bed. The key thing is to catch her off guard. Maybe one night when your parents are gone, dont tell her they are, but say come over I need some help with my homework and Im stressed and just need to relax. THen when she comes over, pick up, take her to a bed, and say I wanna fuck you.

17. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd:

Nothing else to say.

18. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

my last job involved a lot of travel and when i was driving around 1-1/2 hrs. away from home i saw this little dive bar with an add for a band playing that friday that she liked. So that friday we drove the 1-1/2 hours just to go see this band and had an awesome time, even just the drive was a fun time because it was so impulsive. Your location says toronto, you could take her to buffalo, ny for the day or niagara falls those are only around 1-1/2 hours away, i lived in buffalo for 23 yrs. so if you need any good places to go let me know.

19. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

how about you ask her for some suggestions?
    thats the best way to get her what she wants, and in turn you what you want.

either that, or tell her that she's too high maintenance and she needs to calm the fuck down

20. Riot

Riot OT Supporter

have sex in a dressing room

21. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

fuck her on the hood of your car

22. cossack

cossack Resident thread killer

have sex outside her house in the bushes some time like your sneaking aroud or something,

23. haargerman

haargerman ayuh.

Why is this whole thread about sex?

You guys do realize there is more to a relationship than just sex..right?

24. netkilla

netkilla Guest

girls are nuts, they have a crazy idea of how relationships and sex should be sometimes...

if you pick what you are gonna do that night they get annoyed and if you dont they get annoyed.. its a lose lose...

unless you suck at sex :o

25. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Welcome to OT... where women are nothing but cumdumpsters who are to be seen and fucked, not heard (unless its moaning, yelling "fuck my ass," or saying one's name while being pummelled by him). :noes:

Honestly though, it is certainly a bit ridiculous.