GF saying "You're huge inside of me"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by coughlin's law, Jul 11, 2006.

1. We'll do a 69 for a little bit and then start fucking, but I find that she says it hurts after I slide it in missionary... and I've even gotten off in missionary (which is impossible)

I don't know what it is, is it possible she tightens up from time to time and it really does hurt? I don't understand the "you're huge inside of me" comment...

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Is she really tense about having sex? Is she uncomfortable with it? A vagina can accomodate a baby, it should be able to accomodate your penis.

3. The Mafia

The Mafia New Member

stop and just lie there, with it inside her for 5 mins or so, calming her, asking her if she's ok. Maybe make her gigle a little, or tickle her.

Most girls just need time to relax, and relise they are about to be pounded. ;)

4. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

my GF is like that...but when she's ontop :hs:

I have to start off very slowly with her, be very gentile easing it in missionary and whatnot. After awhile I'm able to speed things up and fully go at it. However when she's ontop she can barely do anything because it hurts her, which sucks for both of us.

We're trying to figure out how to fix this, trying it more to see if she just needs to get adjusted to it..differen't angles....positions..etc

5. Homeless

Homeless New Member

besides the messages already posted, you could try lube (ky / astro are nice)

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

She may have a tipped uterus (although highly unlikely) which means you're hitting her insides.

Lube sounds like a good idea... is she wet enough? If not, slow down.

Reminds me of a joke: What happens if your girlfriend starts smoking?
    Slow down, use more lube. ;)

7. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

She's overcompensating. :embd: