gf really tight.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by imori, Apr 2, 2005.

1. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

me and my gf have been having sex for about the last year or so. at first she was fairly tight (she was a virgin) and after a while, it got better, but now all of a sudden shes really tight again. Im not complaining, shes alot more sensitive right now than she ever has been and has had her first orgasm purely through penetration because of it, but has anyone else gone through this - just suddenly you become alot more tight for no apparent reason? Is that normal?

2. shorty420

shorty420 Guest

Maybe her vaginal muscles are getting tighter because they are being worked out. Do you guys do lots of oral/foreplay?

3. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

it happens.... sometimes happens during or before her period; sometimes may happen if she does kegals or sometimes if she's getting a yeast infection.

4. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

usually yes, tons of it. Sometimes, even she doesnt want alot of it and just slaps the condom on and guides me in. depends on the mood really.

5. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

makes sense if its before her period, shes getting close to it - I figure a day or two.

Oddly I keep track of this better than she. How sad is that?

6. TankedOutSuicide

TankedOutSuicide These aren't the DJs were looking for...

very funny you you said this cause the same thing is happening to my girl. At first she was kinda tight and needed some foreplay to get her a lil loose..then after acouple days she got a lil more looser and became easier to just straight fuck. Now last nite we we had sex and it was like when we first fucked.....she was very tight an i couldn't get all the way in for awhile. any one else have this problem with there girls?

7. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

sounds like there is lack of lubrication which makes it hard for you to get in there and it seems like it's tight.

get some KY.

8. Lad

Lad Guest

Is she Asian?.....
    I am prolly gonna get hell for this, but from my experience, the wider you spread their legs the tighter they get. :dunno: Maybe its position, angle, etc....

9. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

now that you mention it, yes. yes she is. Chinese in fact.

and before you ask, shes 4'11".

10. Lad

Lad Guest

;)
    I am going to say with 90% certainty that if she is spreading her legs wider apart youre feeling the effect. :dunno: Nothing wrong with Asian wimmenz, let alone Chinese :bigthumb:
    <-------------- I got one :big grin:

11. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

maybe its just mine, but when shes on top, she seems to get off more. This last time she got off when I spread her ass apart a little bit. It was on accident because I was just wanting something to hold onto ;)

12. Lad

Lad Guest

Women tend to do that a lot, unless you got skeelz, cause they can control everything. Speed, depth, power, etc....
    As for ass spreading.... Try rubbing her glory hole... Dont stick your finger in without being invited, just rub it and apply small pressure to it.... It will help her get off much quicker. Lots of women like it being teased.... Just not poked lol....