gf problems

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JaxFlJon, May 11, 2005.

1. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

So a little history: Dating for a year + some change now. Her family took me in basically and housed me for a better part of a year.

Now things are getting strained. I have since moved out into an apartment.
    I feel trapped. She has been broken up with her ex for nearly 2 years yet she still has his pictures up and constantly talks about him. She has zero pictures of me up but still has her ex's pics out. Maybe I shoulda picked up on the warning signs earlier. I can't just dump her. Besides I like her.

On the clinginess factor she ranks a 10/10. I went out of town and she called me a bazillion times and wanted me to check in like every 5 mins. Then again im pretty clingy myself.

Sex life: Directly quoting her "Sex is a chore" so you can see her feelings right there. Making her orgasm isnt the issue, its just that theres no spark anymore. I mean in the middle of having sex it turns into :hsugh: so we either end up stopping or she just says 'hurry up and go' which kinda puts me off.

She makes really good grades and works hard though. I already know what you guys are gonna tell me: DUMP HER get a new chick.

BTW we're both in college.

2. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

DUMP HER get a new chick

3. TheAceOfSpades

TheAceOfSpades New Member

uhhh...yeah thats the kind of relationship i DONT wanna be in. dump her.

4. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

ex's pictures up but not yours?? that's sketchy right there. tell her to take them down and put yours up. if not, then move on. yes, you like her, but she's obviously not good for you. you can do a whole lot better i.e. someone who actually wants to have sex with you.

5. Billybob™

Billybob™ New Member

Sounds like she doesn't want to commit to anything further than what you have now.

6. matrixan

matrixan New Member

WTF! pics of her ex? did you find out why he is so important? or you are just going with a flow. Seems like you are a little insecure and dont confront her about obvious stuff like "pictures of ex".... i dont get you man.

why are you with her?
    why do you feel trapped?

7. she wants you to be like her ex, if she wasnt completly over himwhen you two got hitched, then she will never get over him while shes with you. maybe its time to take a break..

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

hehe, i remember your "sex is a chore" post. i was like :roflwtf:

honestly, think to yourself. what do you have going with this girl? do you love being with her, can't get enough of her, can see yourself happily spending the rest of your life with her? why does she have pictures of her ex all over?

it sounds to me like you're both in this relationship because it's what you're used to, not because you want to be in it.

9. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

I feel trapped because I lived with her for nearly a year with her family. They took me in. So I feel bad about that. It isnt like 'im going to die if I dont see her'. We got into an arguement not too long ago because she was comapring how I speak with her ex! I'd feel really bad if I dumped her though. But now that I look back the only reason why I got involved was because I felt bad for her.

She claims the only reason why she hasnt taken the ex's pictures down was b/c she didnt have any pictures of me. Which is bs.

10. matrixan

matrixan New Member

why do you feel bad for her? (besides that they took u in)
    did you ask her why is she BSing about the pic?

11. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

feel bad for her because she recently was dumped and having a really hard time with it. If she really wanted a picture of me its not that hard to snap a photo, besides we've been dating for a year+ theres been plenty of pictures taken.

12. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

i played mr rebound. BAD IDEA

13. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

sounds like you've been putting her before yourself. if YOU are not happy with the situation and she's done little to nothing to make you happy, then get out. look out for yourself. stop feeling obligated to stay w/ her b/c her family did something nice for you.

14. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

Seems like you just need the encouragement to end it. It's not a fun thing to do but you just need to get it over with and you'll feel a whole lot better.

15. Gaunt

Gaunt blood for the blood god OT Supporter

replace the pictures of the ex with your own, and burn or hide the ex's pictures. see how she reacts to that.

16. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

This girl is way to stuck in her past. I say u talk to her straight out and say "Listen, you talk alot about your ex and it really gets me thinking"...and just ask her if she feels if there is a spark between you two anymore and see were that leads you...use some of the stuff you told us also like how your sex life is shot and how she compares you to her ex all the time.

17. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

haha, yeah already tried that once. she got really pissed off at me.

Everytime I have tried to talk about the issue nothing gets resolved.

18. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

Dood, she clearly has something for her ex still

19. SoBrokenHearted

SoBrokenHearted summer unfolded like a tapestry

:ugh: Run. Get far, far away from her.

Do you really want to stay with a girl like that? Yeah, her family was there for you when you needed them. So thank her family and kick that bitch out of your life.

20. matrixan

matrixan New Member

:eek4:

21. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Now that I dont live with her we hardly see eachother. She has been talking to a co-worker that is friends with her ex. So she has been pumping him for information about her ex. How fuggin sick is that?

22. Amanda Renee

Amanda Renee New Member

i would say talk to her about it first before you do anything that you might regret. you might just need to bring it to her attention that things are bothering you. she cant try to fix something that she may not know is wrong.

also, maybe she isnt over her ex still and if thats the case she shouldnt be in a new relationship.

23. symptic

symptic I run companies

Judging form the first part, you've become PREDICTABLE for her. A girl who is BORED will go elsewhere for something new, unless you supplement that for her. Try to mix things up, tease her a bit more.

Next time you get to any romantic moments, try to remember this: Two steps forward, one step back. i.e.: When you start kissing her, don't keep going. INstead, stop all of a sudden and smile at her, then carry on with whatever you were doing before. Then once you pick up kissing again, go a little bit deeper and more passionate, then cut it off, and so on and so on.

This will create a sexual tension between you two, which is a good thing. It makes her try to guess what's going to happen next, and when she tries to anticipate somehting, she won't know WHEN to anticpate it.

Overall, try to be mroe fresh, but still be yourself. You've established your identity with her, now you have to REVAMP it a little, like a store that gets a facelift. They still sell the same items, but they come across differently now, and it's usually for the better.

24. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

shes either
    A-banging her ex still
    or
    B-banging some other dude

25. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

sounds like someone who is dragging you down.. dump her and get another chick :o