GF Problems Plz Help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pwrhockey, Jan 24, 2008.

1. pwrhockey

pwrhockey New Member

So I know these get posted all the time but here it goes.

I have been dating this girl for coming up on 3 years. We now both work full time and live together. Well in the past few months she has been very distant and fighting over little things for no reason. Well we just had a huge fight and come to find out that she "doesn't feel the same". She says that i have been neglecting her and not paying as much attention as i should and that i need to spend more time with her family cause they think i don't like them.

Well i have been suspecting that she had been talking to someone. She would always ask me if she could go out with her friends and no i find out she has been "talking" to this guy and hanging out with him when hes at work or hes at his firehouse without telling me. A friend who works with him comes to tell me the other day that he had walked into work and said guy said to him "you dimed me out that i was talking to her". I confronted him on the phone and he said that nothing happened and that he had no intrest in more then just a friend with her. Well after that I confront her and she says that she had been interested in him. And also this guy is friends with her brother.

Now she needs times to think about things and I just don't know what i should do. I want to fix the things that i did wrong but the fact that she was interested in him (and im not sure if anything happened) is eating me alive inside. I had to leave work sick because i felt like i was going to puke thinking about this. I know some of this may not make sense and im sure im missing things but i just wanted to get this out there because its making me sick.

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

You two need to sit down and have a serious fucking conversation. Thats the only thing you can do.
    It sounds to me like you two have trouble communicating, if shit gets bad enough that she is looking for attention from other men, and/or you're getting suspicious, shits already gone to far.
    You both need to talk about the relationship, what you want out of it, how you think you can work on what you don't like, etc.
    You should have done this a long time ago, good luck.

3. pwrhockey

pwrhockey New Member

We have had 3 serious sit down talks in the past 3 days and I say that i am willing to get over the other guy thing (with her keeping in mind there must be a rebuilding of trust) and every time it comes back to that she "doesn't know if things will change". I end it with im willing to do what needs to be done and work at this. So right now she is staying at her moms because i told her she needs to figure out what she wants cause i can't try if shes not sure.

4. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

tell her to set up a dinner date.

you guys arent the same b.c of him. she is a potential replacement, and makes it easier for her to dump you since she could run into his arms.

the spiral to break up begins

go have a beer buddy. this ones prolly over. who knows maybe you will meet someone at the bar tonight.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sorry to say it...but it sounds like it's over my friend. She's lost interest in you supposedly because you didn't show her affection. When women don't get the kind of attention they crave they seek it out from others. At least she's hasn't cheated on you, but she would if things kept going the way they were.

That guy doesn't just see her as a friend, it's total bullshit, and she's admitted to having feelings for him. Now she wants to take a break, which as we all know it a woman's way of saying "I've over you and have to see what else is out there...but am too chicken to say it's over."

Read these threads, I know you'll be able to relate to them.
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2260146
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1679840
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1950263
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2654958
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3202256

You do need to talk to her though and basically say, "Lets cut the bullshit. This isn't a 'break' so you can think things over. We are breaking up." Then you have to stop talking to her for a long time because you'll never get over her any other way.

6. pwrhockey

pwrhockey New Member

As much as it pains me to say it that almost exactly what i was thinking....

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:hug: Seriously, read those threads I posted though. They are all similar.