gf of 5 months

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PostingWorld, Feb 12, 2007.

1. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

ok, so i have been dating this girl exclusively for 5 months now, but I feel as things are going down the bad road. I mean, she gets mad if Im even talking to another girl, not flirting but just talking. so, this girl i used to kinda date and like a lot i have been talking to the past few days (this weekend), and we have been texting back and worth. well, we both really like each other as friends and we agree we can see us getting serious in a relationship sometime down the road.

the thing is, i mean the girl im with now, things were good and all but i feel the conversation and i guess so called love is just dieing. I mean, when we text or something we are digging for conversation but it hardly ever comes up. with this girl i have been talking with its like the conversation is always there. do you ever have this problem of coming up with conversation? i just dont know anymore.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

hahaha, let me get this straight....you dont understand why your girlfriend is insecure about you talking to other girls. Hmm, maybe it's because while you are with her you are constantly texting and talking to a girl you used to "kind of" date and now obviously still like. :rolleyes:

It's already in your mind now that you like the other girl, so pretty much whatever your girlfriend does/doesn't do/says/doesn't say is going to irk you and make you constantly think things aren't going to work out with you two-basically you should just end it now while it is still a young relationship.

3. Marmitha

Marmitha Milk ftw

:werd: you already like the other girl, and you've already gone far enough to end the relationship you're in right now. its ironic that you say she gets all upset if you talk to other girls, guess she has a reason for it.

4. jotti

jotti New Member

Yup, as already stated, the problem is not in her, but YOU.

Me and my gf of 3 years sometimes hit a dead spot in conversation, especially now that it is long distance for a few months. It is bound to happen, it happens to everybody. Once you know more than anybody else knows about the significant other, and you talk every day so anything exciting or ''new'' in each others life usually involves telling each other.. that lasts only so long.

I could go on, but your mind is already made up. Save the current gf some heartache, man up, and tell her the truth. Your just not digging the relationship and you fancy a breakup.

5. c0ldf1ame

c0ldf1ame New Member

don't think, just move on.

you're either in love, or you're not.

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

The answer is right there bud. You've already started to jump ship from your gf back to your ex. Your gf knows this. Break up with her so you aren't using her as a safety net while you go after your ex.

7. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

you sound like an idiot

8. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

9. julia!

julia! New Member

Other people always look extra apprealing when you and your current are fighting. Like everyone else said, she obviously has a reason for it, and I wouldnt doubt it if you cheated on her before. Your ex is more than likley your ex for a reason. Remember that.