GF Needs time to think...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by krazywulph, Jan 20, 2008.

1. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

So my GF of one year is giving me the whole, "she needs time to think" bullshit. I usually sleep with her every night, but we haven't seen each other in over two days. Granted, she's been busy with a lot of school shit, which is fine, but then she gives me shit when I make plans after I've tried to contact her and can't get in touch with her.
    Last night, she got home and wanted to see me, I told her I had plans for the night but I would come over and relax with her for an hour or two before I went out, and/or I would leave the club early to come back to her. She gives me the "forget it, I need to think," and turns her phone off. I go out, get fucked up, try and contact her before I go to bed, but she's still unresponsive.

Lately she's been telling me how she would never want to take me away from my friends, all that shit about how they'll always be there for me, but she might not always... But then she contradicts it when I have plans with them and expects me to change my plans, and go against what she originally told me, and come see her. It's not that I don't wanna see her, she's just really making it difficult for the both of us to have a working relationship right now. Not to say I'm not partially to blame, because it's always a combination of two people, but I'm not trying to cause this conflict right now... what'd you think I ought to do OT? I finally got a text back from her a few minutes ago that said she still needed time to think... Should I do the thinking for her?

2. arseclown

arseclown Guest

why didn't you invite her to the club with you?

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

looks you already lost this unless you show up at her door with a lot of shit for her. But sounds like you arent making her apart of your life like shed like to be.

4. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

She doesn't like to go to the particular one I was going to. It's a topic of mockery actually.

5. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

Honestly I don't really agree. She's unavailable the entire day, consciously deciding to ignore me until 9PM when I've been trying to include her in my life and make her feel special. Anyway, I highly doubt that her "thinking" is anything more than a scam to piss me off. She's a dedicated girl, just a lot to deal with.

oh and edit: I'm not going out of my way to buy her shit over this one. Usually I can admit when I'm 'the bad guy' cause I can be a serious dick, however I really don't feel like this is one of those cases. Not to say I wouldn't be happy to take her to dinner.

6. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

thank you. I will.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like your relationship is over but she's too afraid to lose her security (you), so instead of breaking up with you she keeps you around for when she wants you around.

8. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

good advice. i shall ponder...

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

She sounds clingy. You spend every single day with her and she gets bitchy if you try and go out with your friends one or two nights a week?

I think it's time to do the thinking for her and axe her.

10. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

I spend a good amount of time with her. the only time with my friends she really infringes on is the late-night, after going out period. That and of course when we decide to stay in, or I have to go out with her and her friends... Yeah I guess she's clingy.

11. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

That's true, the longer it goes the harder it is to say goodbye... I've been involved with this girl for over two years, she's the only real GF I've ever had (messed around with a buncha other girls tho), it's hard for me to face the fact that it might not be working out, but I guess I might have to.

12. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

I've thought about this numerous times, but I actually have feelings for the girl and she aint bad lookin to say the least.

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Take it from me (someone who married the first serious relationship I got into), you'll regret it for the rest of your life if you don't get some more experience. I got lucky in that I have another chance to see what's out there at a relatively young age, but not everybody get's lucky like that.

Seriously, man. THis relationship is going south anyways, she's clingy, you lack experience...all the signs are there. A long term relationship/marriage with this woman will end in miserable failure.

14. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

Thanks for the advice. It's difficult for me to look at it that way, especially considering all the good times we had.

15. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

Btw, she just got mad at me that I ate dinner... it's 9:45 and seemed upset when I told her I had already eaten... this is the first time shes really communicated with me today

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl:

It's as if I am reading about the beginning of my relationship with my ex-wife.

Consider me as your warning. Stay with her because of all the good times if you want, or you can go experience a few other girls first and see what you are missing.

I'm being so emphatic about this because these are all things that took place in my relationship with my ex-wife in the first couple of years.

My ex used to get PISSED if I would eat without her. You are in for a ride man. PLEASE PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU. Don't let the same thing happen to you. If anything, AT LEAST take a couple month break from her. At least a little break. Then you can get back with her.

You don't sound happy. You really don't. And you are staying with her because you are afraid of being alone. Afraid no one else will want you. And you lack options.

17. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

I'm not insecure that no one else is going to want me, I guess I'm just lazy. Maybe a break is what I need to realize what I really want. There's other women who would love a guy like me and it's been made clear to me... I gotta figure this shit out..

18. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

And also, yeah she's acting like a cunt right now, but if I want to end it, I need something more concrete for doing it. don't I?

19. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

reverse psychology ftl. I'm not 16 here, this is just the first girl I've ever allowed myself to commit to.

20. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'm not using reverse psychology. I can tell by the way you are talking that you aren't going to end things with her.

I know because I've been you. And I wasn't 16 either. I was 18 when I first started dating her and I got married at 20. By the time I got married, I was about where you are at and I had people tell me what I'm telling you and I used to scoff at them, think that I needed a solid reason to break up with her, etc.

I mean, the fact that I wasn't happy just wasn't enough for me to end it, so I got married.

4 years later she gave me a reason to end it by cheating on me after 4 hellish years of marriage.

21. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

:werd: She's back in bitchmode, so it looks like im gonna have to man up... I've had a longtime crush on this girl I saw when I was out last night... I think I'll take her out this week.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Do not go out with another girl unless you man up and do your gf a favor by breaking up with her first. Don't be a dick yourself, she doesn't deserve it whether she's being a "cunt" or not.

23. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

obv

24. krazywulph

krazywulph Guest

she told me she wanted to see me, but then that she was going out... went on to try and say that we just had a bad weekend... my response was... this isn't about a bad weekend, this is about you flipflopping on me all day, not being there for me at all, and me not being happy. that was it... will see if she tries to get in contact with me.

25. ChillerTwist

ChillerTwist New Member

i agree with this. quoted to reiterate iwishyouwerebeer's point.