gf likes lots of sex v. sometimes i don't

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by craigl33, Mar 27, 2007.

1. craigl33

craigl33 New Member

my girlfriend likes to have sex a lot. i know that sounds awesome, but sometimes i just want to sleep. she's pretty hot so it's not that. maybe i have a low sex drive? is this normal? i keep thinking of that one weezer song "tired of sex".

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

That sucks....I'm glad my SO likes to have as much sex as I do. However there's been many times where he's just been too tired and I have to accept that.

3. gabacho numero uno

gabacho numero uno New Member

4. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

Part of the problem here is your internal stress over thinking about not wanting sex too much, which gets you caught up in a cycle ("I don't want to have sex, is that normal?" -> Stress -> Lower sex drive). Are there other stressers in your life? Are you depressed? Preoccupied? There's no such thing as a "normal" sex drive, only what's normal for you.

5. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i am glad i love sex and can have sex any time i want even if i am stressed or tired. but i feel for you, it could be normal. i also agree with Alaya, def. let your girl know she is desirable

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

come back in 6 months

7. iwishyouwerebeer

hah, I was just thinking too how you said it's reminding you of "Tired of Sex," which is a song about how he's tired of having meaningless sex with many women instead of one that he loves....so if that's trully how you feel then maybe there's something wrong with your relationship.

But you said it's not your gf, so I will choose to believe you are just stressed out. So as others have stated, make sure you tell her why you are not in the mood, because if I were her and it was a regular basis I'd start to think it was my fault.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

when she gets bored with him, and doesnt want sex nearly as often. problem solved.

9. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Same here. The fiance has turned me down before due to being tired, stressed, it being really late, ... but I've just had to deal with that and wait until later or the next day. There's only been a couple times in the last 2+ years though. :) I have yet to turn it down lol.

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Well aren't we cynical.

Probably correct, but cynical nonetheless.

11. benk016

benk016 O&A Crew

I seem to have to turn down my gf for sex from time to time. I know it upsets her, but sometimes i'm just not in the mood or tired. Its never really been from stress though. She's only turned me down like one time. I love my gf, but theres just sometimes I dont want to have sex. But she's always ready when I want it

12. Nev

Nev Active Member

I had the opposite problem for a while. Now she's starting to come around and jump my bones :boink:

13. benk016

benk016 O&A Crew

Me and the gf just had a arguement over this tonight...again. Its beginning to seem like she's making sex a way too important part of our relationship.

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

perhaps my sample source is biased... someone want to counter my claim?

15. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Give the girl what she wants..., period.
    As an aside: if need be, you don't need to be conscious for here to extract pleasure from you (I've been woken on a number of occasions to find a gf getting her some more of what apparently brought her so much pleasure).

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Here's the deal.

Usually this advice would be given to women who don't want to have sex because "they aren't in the mood."

You need to be open to having sex with your girl. If you are tired, you aren't going to feel like initiating. So she is going to have to do the work.

If she wants it bad and you don't, just lay on your back and have her sit on your face. That requires a minimum of effort, and I'm willing to bet that before too long, you will be sexually aroused.

And even if you don't get aroused, you will be able to please her with your tongue.

I was physically exhausted once when I first started seeing my wife, and she got all bent out of shape because I "rejected" her. I explained to her later that if I'm ever worn out, all she has to do is sit on my face and I'll take care of her.

Another thing is you have to avoid the pattern of only having sex at night. Your testosterone levels are at the highest first thing in the morning. Many women don't like morning sex, but if she wants sex more often, she is going to have to compromise and have it in the morning or early afternoon at least some of the time.

Nooners are really good too if your schedules allow for it.

17. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

did you even listen to the song? :ugh:

I'm tired, so tired
    I'm tired of having sex (so tired)
    I'm spread so thin
    I don't know who I am (who I am)

Monday night I'm making Jen
    Tuesday night I'm making Lynn
    Wednesday night I'm making Catherine
    Oh, why can't I be making love come true?

I'm beat, beet red
    Ashamed of what I said (what I said)
    I'm sorry, here I go
    I know I'm a sinner
    But I can't say no (say no)

Thursday night I'm making Denise
    Friday night I'm making Therese
    Saturday night I'm making Louise

Tonight I'm down on my knees
    Tonight I'm begging you please
    Tonight, tonight, oh please

18. benk016

benk016 O&A Crew

I think thats alot of our problem, most times I dont want to do it are when we go to bed at night and she gets ready and i'm ready for sleep. I and dont really reject her, I just tell her I want her to be on top, because I can always get aroused, sometimes I just dont feel like doing all the work. She doesnt like being on top though even know I get her off alot more that way.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

She is going to have to learn to like being on top (to get what she wants).

Plus even if you don't get an erection you can have her sit on your face.

Another thing: explain to her than when you get in bed at night, you automatically get sleepy, which is true. So don't try to start night sex in the bed. Start on the couch then if you get going, move to the bed.

I get sleepy if I get in bed. Its a natural response because your subconscious associates getting in bed with going to sleep.

20. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

WERD

my bf says he is like a teenager in the morning and afternoon, and an old man at night. Of course Im a night girl so its taken some time for us to work out the kinks (still have some actually) but the thing to realize is that NO ONE is going to have the exact same sexual pattern and desires as their SO. She needs to realize this, as well as you trying to be a little more accomodating.

21. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

try varying the times you two have sex, I know sometimes it gets late and unless I am extremely horny, sleep trumps sex

22. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I really hope I can find a night guy, I hate everything about mornings including sex then. I don't think I've ever been able to get off from morning sex. If you stay up all night and your guy sleeps, then sex at 7am is morning sex for him and night sex for you :eek5:

23. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

what dont you like about morning sex??? its the greatest way to start the day!

24. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I don't really like anything first thing in the morning. All I want to do is have some caffeine and sit at my computer until I'm somewhat functional. I can't really get turned on unless I'm more awake and sex just doesn't feel that good then.

25. iwishyouwerebeer

for reals! I loooove morning sex