Gf just told me........

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by favelar69, Feb 11, 2005.

1. favelar69

favelar69 What can Brown do for you?

So my gf told me that she is bored with our relationship but that she doesnt want time off because she loves me. wtf is that! Whats wrong with her and what can i do?

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

She wants excitement but doesn't want to leave you.. don't spend so much time together and think of more things to do. Easier said than done :p

3. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

It means you're dating a spoiled brat. :hs:

4. Go991ST

Go991ST Guest

Indeed. :)

My last GF dumped me because "it was getting too routine".. WTF did she expect? Camping in the rockies one weekend, hiking through Columbian jungles another weekend, then shopping in Paris the next?!

It's bullshit. If you really love someone, you shouldn't have to be doing anything to be having fun. I'm most happy just hanging out with my GF, whether we're watching TV, riding in the car or out to dinner. I could do it everyday.

5. 2LD

2LD New Member

dood its bullshit - end it now. Shes afraid to tell you the truth. She doesnt want time off because she doesnt want to deal with you f'n some other broads.

6. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

after awhile the body stops letting off certain endrorphines and what not.... basically the sexually chem that is released in the beggining isnt there... this is a normal problem. i looking into this when it happened to me. i lost a lover, but i gained knowledge. in the future, i will not take my partner for granted. i will be spontanious.... i will do things for her, but ONLY on MY terms.... keep it interesting. do things for her when YOU feel like it.

7. audrey

audrey New Member

Maybe you should visit the FS forum :mamoru: