SRS Gf just left me and i want to kill myself

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rock42, Oct 28, 2007.

1. rock42

rock42 New Member

I have no one to talk to
    She was the only person in the world that loved me
    She was my 1st love and I still do love her, but she will never again love me
    She said she didn't see a future together
    this happened at 2am my time... over aim

I will be ending my life at 12noon tomorrow most likely
    I welcome any criticism or comments
    Thank you and good bye

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

You know...everyone has experienced the loss of a first love and yes, it hurts like hell. You never think the pain will pass or that you'll ever love again.

EVERYONE that has ever loved deeply has felt your pain.

Yes I know that these are just words and you may not believe me but it's true. You never think the pain will end, you never think you'll ever be able to be happy again or even go on with life and yes, suicide seems like an answer. However, suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems.

This too shall pass but only if you're alive to experience it. I really hope you don't choose to end your life. There really is so much to live for....even if you can't see it right now through your tears. Hang in there man.

3. rock42

rock42 New Member

But she was just so perfect, she is amazing
    She was a goddess, she liked that i was a nerd, she wants to be a damn biochemist
    She convinced me we should have kids, Robert and Olivia
    I cant stop crying now

4. 07

07 18-1

Like Coottie, everybody has lost their first love. Yea, it sucks, yes, it takes time, but ending your own life is ridiculous.

I can't imagine you are too old... so live life up.

5. 07

07 18-1

You are grieving. You have lost something you have come accustomed to. It's like quitting smoking. Cut everything about her out of your life now.

6. rock42

rock42 New Member

She still wants to be my friends though
    and your right, im not that old
    But everything i do to get away from it reminds me of her, almost all of my music reminds me of her
    No one will ever be like her
    and i dont want to get her out of my life, I still love her
    That was the main reason I didnt kill my self
    I still love her, and I dont want to be away from her

7. Coottie

I have no doubts that she was amazing....but perfect?? No....nobody is perfect. It's part of being human, we're just filled with flaws, even if you don't want to acknowledge them.
    Yeah I love it when someone just "gets" you....when they like what you are not what you have (like a shiny car or whatever). It wonderful to be loved for who you are, especially when you're really attracted to that other person.

The thing is, this is not the only person in the world that will feel this way about you. I know it's hard to see or even believe right now but your heart will heal, you will find another person to love and that loves you, you will be able to have kids and get married (if that's something you want).

It won't happen overnight and yes sometimes it feels like it takes forever but your pain will decrease and you will be able to go on with your life.

It's also ok if you can't stop crying right now....that's natural and normal. You are grieving the loss of your relationship and this takes time and tears. Just allow yourself to feel this pain and do your best to be good to yourself during this time.

There's no easy, quick fix but I assure you, you will be able to survive this and go on to create the life you desire....unless you do something like kill yourself which will prevent you from learning anything about yourself or life.

8. rock42

rock42 New Member

What if I dont want any one els, I still love her.

9. Coottie

Sometimes it's important to take care of yourself first....then deal with a friendship at a later date. Me personally, I can't be friends till I'm out of the pain.
    Then whatever you do, don't fucking kill yourself. You have no idea that you can survive this and go on to live a wonderful life.

Don't quit before the miracle happens.
    This is natural and normal. Just try to do the best you can from day to day and try to be good to yourself. Don't beat yourself up because this is ending....try to learn from your pain.

It will get easier with time....I promise.
    You cannot possibly know this for sure because you don't know 100% of the earth's population. The numbers favor you finding another deep love. Also, plenty of people have been exactly where you are and have gone on to live happy lives....you can too.
    Yeah it sucks when someone we love deeply doesn't want to be with us. That's sometimes the hardest but you can survive this, even if you have to take "baby steps" for awhile.

10. Coottie

Well you can't make someone love you....all you can do is take care of yourself, be honest and open about who you are and you'll find someone.

I remember thinking I never wanted another....till I found that other and then I realized that my earlier relationship was good but it wasn't a great as I thought it was. It's only when I got into a truly awesome relationship that I understood what it's like to be in one.

11. rock42

rock42 New Member

I wont be hurting myself, but i will hold out hope for her to take me back

12. Coottie

Well that's good to hear that you won't be hurting yourself. I understand wanting to get her back and perhaps it's possible but noone knows for sure....except her.

Hang in there.

13. Dysfnctnl85

Dysfnctnl85 IT/Apple/Rotary/(D)SLR Crew

Don't live your life thinking you two will be back together -- that's not doing yourself any justice.. I'm not saying you won't, but do yourself a favor and plan for the worst. Don't plant false hope; what would happen when you finally realized that you *truly* couldn't be with her ever again?

There's no way to count the number of opportunities you will deny yourself if you don't live in the now: you are single. Take advantage of this time to rediscover yourself. You can and should be happy with yourself before you can be in a healthy relationship again.

I did it and you can too. :bigthumb:

14. Dysfnctnl85

Dysfnctnl85 IT/Apple/Rotary/(D)SLR Crew

Each relationship is a new measuring stick for the next. :)

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Some general thoughts:

I know being dumped sucks, but if it causes you to want to kill yourself, there may be some deeper issues at play. If so, some of these could have led to the deterioration of the relationship.

Now about your perfect woman:

She didn't respect you enough to break up in person.

She convinced you that you were going to have kids and had names picked out? Aww, how sweet, but majorly inconsiderate of you.

I know it won't help now, but eventually you will be able to look back and realize that no person is perfect. Even first loves.

16. rock42

rock42 New Member

I dont think it will be possible to stay her friend. I dont know what im going to do. Im panicking again.

17. Spidey_C

Spidey_C Play to win.

Don't do it. This sounds almost exactly what I felt in June when my ex left me. It hurts so fucking much, and you really do feel that you're going to go insane and that you'd rather end your life to end the pain, but things will get better. I know that pain you're feeling, but it will get better over time. Hang in there.

18. 2500

2500 Guest

there is ALWAYS hope, but thats something you need to decide if you want to keep. i kept my hopes up, and it worked in my favor.

my bf was unhappy in our relationship for over a year, he was not in love with me, he didn't believe i was in love with him, he finally left me, fucked someone else, etc etc, and now we're happily back together.

if i killed myself, i would have NO chance of ever being with him. at least if you keep on keepin on, you have SOME chance. some is better than none, right bud?

also, don't forget who you are. there IS a you once the "us" is gone. i learned that after my situation was over, and once i realized that, it made losing him easier. don't get me wrong, i didn't want to lose him, but i knew i'd be ok if i did. your not THAT needy and desperate! she found something in you that she loved at one point, so you know someone else can too! no one needs the needy. if she feels your so desperate, and you cannot live without her, its like, i'd run, lol. if you DO feel that way, try taking a step back, because i THOUGHT i felt that way until i really put things into a rational outlook. CAN you live without her? yeah, you know you can. do you want to? maybe not, but you CAN. it might be hard, but its love, love is never easy. especially when you lose it.

trust me man, just hang in there, find yourself, and everything else will fall into place. ya know, do you really want someone who doesn't want you? do you want to stop another girl from LOVING you, just so you can love someone who doesn't love you back? you'll be ok, and if i wasn't practically in your same situation 3 days ago, i wouldn't have believed it either, lol.

19. Justin Niggalake

Justin Niggalake New Member

2 words:
    growing pains.

i've been there plenty of times man. suicide is NOT the answer. trust me.
    i know it hurts like hell right now, but you'll make it through.
    there will be others and more than likely, they'll trump the girl you're grieving over now.

20. rock42

rock42 New Member

I dont know how to feel any more.
    I dont want to kill my self any more but,
    I wont find any one like Gina
    She was just on Aim, she said she didnt want to talk
    She said that she wanted to be my friend, but not right now
    She broke up with me though... she lost nothing, just some guy she dosnt love enough to be with.
    "Location: acres homes, nigga"
    As in Houston? I go to a school there

21. Justin Niggalake

i've thought that about all of my major breakups, and in the end, i always prove myself wrong. my most recent breakup was EXTREMELY hard. but time cures all. you may not find any one else like her, but that's not always a bad thing. who's to say you won't find anyone else that's nothing like her, but yet just as great?

btw how old are you? i'm not going to attack your age, it's just for a reference point.

22. Justin Niggalake

yes, acres homes in houston

23. rock42

rock42 New Member

Ya know, life is also boring with out a GF... i guess boring > sad

24. 2500

2500 Guest

i didn't think i would find anyone like my first love, and i didn't... i found someone better. keep that in mind.

25. Justin Niggalake

fucking :werd:

do you know how many more chicks you are going to encounter in highschool & then college?! there's ALWAYS something better.