SRS Gf Issues

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pringles, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Lately my gf has started to get very irritable with me. Almost anything I do I get snapped back at for doing some action. It completely blows me off guard as over the past 8 months I've been with her she hasnt snapped at my sort of actions or words. Just recently she has been. She got her period last friday on feb 4th. This is the only thing I can think of that could be causing it. Is there something else going on here?

I just asked her is she wanted to be with me and she replied yes. She also said she realizes that she is doing this and doesnt know why herself. She feels as if she hates me as she said.

Thanks,

Pringles

2. DivineOmega

DivineOmega The Supreme Being

She could just be feeling down. People get like that. Sometimes without any logical reason, and no doubt a period wouldn't be helping that.

All I can suggest is that you try to comfort her. Reinforce the fact that you'll always be there if she needs to tell you what's on her mind.

3. miniml

miniml New Member

i second this suggestion

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I think you two should complain to eachother ,this way you can communicate on what is going on. Im not sure if its to blame on her period nor if thats a valid exuse to act like a bitch to you. Just remember that any relationship is a continues investment of putting love and light into eachothers lives. You are together to make eachother happy, not putting eachothers lives in complete darkness and misery.

5. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

:werd: If you do that though, be a little careful what you say. Since she has a short fuse right now, there's more chance for your discussion to end up in a fight.

6. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

maybe she's bi polar