Gf issues.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Apr 28, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I've been dating this girl, Ashley for 5 months. We get along great and always have fun but when we're apart I have no feeling for her. I usually see her 2-3 times a week and when I'm with her I almost feel like I'm falling in love with her but when I'm not with her (I've been working late the past 5 days so I haven't seen her) I feel nothing. To the point where if she called and broke up with me, I'm probably just be like "oh ok, bye." I don't know why it's like this.
    I've never been in love before and I'd like to know what it feels like but I'm sure this isn't it. But it's weird cause like I forget how I feel about her until I'm with her.. :sadwavey:

2. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

that is weird

3. oradii

oradii www.oteampress.com

that is wierd... maybe you just like the pussy

4. MattyCakes

MattyCakes Guest

Omg Ashley I Know Her!!!

5. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I know I don't love her and I said usually when we're together just lying there watching each other, I feel as though I might be falling in love then the next day when I'm not with her, I don't feel that. I can't figure it out. I'm an otherwise normal person, I think.

6. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

No cause it doesn't even affect me if I get any or not. She's very attractive but I'm sometimes a-sexual.

7. WhiskyDent

WhiskyDent Je l'ai fait tout pour le lols

It would probably be good to get away from her. Sounds like it'd be easy to get trapped :hs:

8. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

Holy shit man, same story with my friend, he had the hottest gf, and he said he liked her alot when she was around, but when she wasnt, he didn't give a flying fuck. So they broke up.

9. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

If you break up and you dont think you will miss her when she is gone, do it. better do it now before she gets to attached and you have no attachment at all.

sounds a little weird that you dont even think about her when she is gone?