gf is a virgin and wants me for her first

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Brigante, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

thing about her is she's tiny. 21 years old. only 5'00" and 94 lbs. i was fingering her last night and either the other girls i've been with in the past were very loose, or my gf is just VERY tight. i could barely get my one middle finger in. i'm not saying i'm well endowed or anything but i don't know how i'm gonna do it without putting her in a lot of pain. guess i'll have to use a lot of lube eh? and being the gentleman that i am, i want her first time to be a good experience, not a awfully painful one. i know for girls at least the 1st isn't necessarily gonna be the best experience but i just don't want her to be scared to have sex with me again you know? any tips?

2. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

First time hurts, there is no getting around that really. Get her turned on and use lube. Make sure she is relaxed and comfortable.

3. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

The other girls were just loose. You sir have finally experience non experience pussy.

I got some Tips for ya.
    1 Take it very slooooow.
    2 Use ALLOT of lube. A good idea would be to give her a full blown oiled body massage 1st. She might not like the idea of having tons of lube squirted SOLELY down there. having her whole body (and yours) lubed up might make it better. Always put the lube on YOUR wanker and apply it with your tool. Dont squirt cold lube on her! Oh yeah, if your doing massage remember to turn down the AC. You want the room to be above 72 at least. Naked + oil = cold

3 Do no try to go so deep you make her nose bleed. Be very gentle... not with her but just with her pussy. Unless she has been using a vibe(or something of the likes) on herself its going to hurt no matter what you do.

4 Read the lyrics to Madonna's 'Like a virgin' (A little pain can be a good thing)

4. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

is she sure this is what she wants to do? not taking away from what you two may have or anything, but i'm assuming that if she has kept her virginity for this long that it might be for a reason? jsut be sure that this is what she wants. you dont want any regrets on her part or her resenting you down the road...

but moving along, i agree completely with NJ and copper. Be gentle and make sure she is comfortable.

5. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

use some KY

6. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

:werd: First time ALWAYS hurts. My first was Huuuuuge!! I don't even remember if he came, I was hurtin so bad! And bleeding everywhere!

7. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

me too....but i hardly bled at all

8. AstroGirl

It is a wierd kind of blood though. Not like period blood, thick and dark. It is like watery red, I spotted like that for a day or so. And it continued to happen for the first 3-4 times I had sex. I didn;t really start ebjoying sex until about 3-5 years later though. Wierd.

9. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

My GF and I were eachothers first.... but she rides horses... so this helped belive it or not... it was tight, but not so much that it hurt her. It also helps if you work it with your fingers for a while before you do anything else. we were together 2 years before we did it and that must have helped.

10. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

the better the foreplay, the quicker she'll forget about how bad ripping her hymen in half hurt

11. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

me too....I don't think I bled at all, but it hurt like the first 10 times or so. :noes:

12. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

my gf was a virgin until she met me.. she never bled though.. hmmm.... She says she probably broke her hymen with a tampon or something.

13. chan815

chan815 Skol Drunk

my gf was virgin untill me, and we had sex, and she didnt bleed at all, and she said just getting it in hurt a little bit but then after that she said it felt wonderful...

14. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Get a running start, jump up in the air and land on top of her with a erection.

SHe'll be knocked out and won't feel a thing.

15. AstroGirl

:rofl:

16. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

she just needs to relax and be very turned on. go down on her for 15 mins

17. Dos Equis4

Dos Equis4 nebraska democrat (oxymoron?)

Good luck getting rid of her. If your the first she will go pyscho when you break up.

18. pablo86

pablo86 New Member

:werd:

19. RockChick

RockChick New Member

thats not true... first time didnt hurt at all... never felt any pain tho. and it didnt bleed either.

if you are her first and she has no real experience she should get turned on by pretty much everything... at least thats what happened to me... lol.
    lots of kissing and nibbling and make her "suffer" like... start at her neck and work your way down but instead of going down on her, just go back and kiss/lick her face, neck, breasts... best thing is usually to just "ignore" her pussy for a while... should get her turned on enough. then, if shes into it, go down on her and get her off... then she should be ready for sex.

just my 2 cents.

PS: now i wish the man would be here... goddamnit.

20. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

work her up 2 it, finger her alot 1st and get her loosened up then let her go on top and ride u so that she has control and it wont hurt her as bad. thats what i do, seems to work good.

21. fiestyshot

fiestyshot New Member

Hilarious.

22. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

be gentle, and go slow. thats all i can suggest.

i've never had a virgin.... :hs:

:o

23. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

well she isn't a virgin anymore. :big grin: overall i think it was a good experience for her. she sd there was a fair amount of discomfort and pain but i followed the advice - went slow and used lube. i let her be on top so she can put me in at her own pace but still said it hurt goin in at first. she said it wasn't unbearable or anything and it got better as we went along. and i've come to the conclusion that the other girls i've been with were just pretty damn loose compared to this girl. i only had one other virgin prior but she wasn't as tight as my gf. of course she was 6" taller and 40 lbs heavier.

regarding that reply about "good luck getting rid of her". that's pretty funny. i dont' have plans on getting rid of her, anytime soon at least.

thanks for the replies

24. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

same with my wife...i was her first (and only for that matter) she just felt a lot of pressure the first time.