gf has pain during and after sex sometimes

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by fėnrir, Apr 11, 2010.

1. fėnrir

fėnrir New Member

She says its not necessarily the girth that hurts, only at first but she gets used to it, but its the length of my penis and how deep it goes that hurts the most. For example during missionary I can go maybe 75% of the way in and she is completely fine but any more and she is in uncomfortable pain. From behind is even worse, I can only go in maybe 1/3 of the way before she is in alot more pain. She also says there is still a slight pain in her abdomen for a few hours after we have sex. The abdomen pain doesn't happen every time but often enough.

I'm a little more than 7 inches but I don't know my girth, I also have a downward curved penis like a banana. Is it my curve that is making things not as pleasurable as it can be? Has anyone experienced something similar?

I was the first person she had sex with 5 month ago but the pain she is mentioning has only been in the past couple of months. I don't know if its either because she is more comfortable communicating with me or if we are just more used to sex now and are not being as gentle as before.

2. john law

john law Guest

how often do you have sex with her?

when me and my girl had sex like 2x a day...every day she would get sore and start to hurt her. Took a day or two off, and she said she felt great.

3. fėnrir

fėnrir New Member

every other day usually, but recently we've been doing it once a day but after day 2 she got really sore so we are taking a break until today or tomorrow.

With foreplay, oral, and everything it usually takes us well over an hour until we are both done and exhausted. There are no such things as quickies for us :o

4. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

stop dating 12 year olds

5. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Is it in all positions?

6. fėnrir

fėnrir New Member

We only really do missionary and doggy mostly, but sometimes she will be on top and she doesn't have a problem with that from what I can tell, and we also have sex with her kinda sitting on top of my dresser with her legs wrapped around me while I am standing and she hasn't complained from pain from that.

7. D7

D7 OT Supporter

8. fėnrir

fėnrir New Member

We are the exact same height and she weighs 5-10 pounds less than me so alot of those crazy stand up holding ones we can't do :o

9. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Maybe don't go in all the way? Adam Carolla used to talk about how he needed to invent a cock donut to put around the base of the cock for situations like this. Stop you from going in those extra couple inches.

I've been blessed with an average cock though so I honestly don't know what to tell you. Not going balls deep seems like a pretty simple solution though.

10. fėnrir

fėnrir New Member

I don't go balls deep anymore but she still gets abdominal pain. Maybe it has to do with my downward curve?

11. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Has she gone to the doctor? Since you're her first, this could be completely unrelated to you. Now that she's sexually active she should be getting regular visits to the gyno anyway. There are any number of reasons why she could get pain during sex and some of them aren't even physical. First thing I would do in this situation is seriously tell her to ask her gyno.

12. fėnrir

fėnrir New Member

She has never gone to the gyno and is terrified of it.

13. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

yeah pain in sex can be a medical issue, that bitch needs to go to the gyno

14. solarsrt4

solarsrt4 New Member

:ugh:

15. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Shallow pussy or you're well endowed.

She either needs to learn to like it or you've got to learn how to have less than great sex.

16. fray

fray New Member

First of all, this is ridiculous for anyone having sex.

Second, I get that too with my current (pain during and abdomen pain following). He is large and sometimes he just hits my cervix. Certain positions are worse - obviously anything that allows deeper penetration can allow greater aggravation. I notice it's better if we spend more time getting warmed up, but sometimes it just happens. It doesn't really stop us though. We just cool down a bit if needed. :dunno:

17. GammaRadiation

Run, run a s fast as you fucking can and never look back.

Given our current medical knowledge of the dirty place a vagina can be every female should be seeing an OBGYN occasionally when they start their period and once they start having sex should at the VERY least be getting an anual pap smear.

But I dont like fishy vagina and I'm not into collecting STDs...

18. GammaRadiation

I'm part of an HPV study in males, thus they've driven all the basic facts about it into me. Trust me, cervical cancer is not something she wants to mess with.

19. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

:hsugh: I wouldn't go that far but she should be seeing a Gynecologist now that she is sexually active

My guess is that you are hitting her cervix and that's what is causing the pain but she should get it checked out just to be sure.

20. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rl:

21. CupidStunt

CupidStunt New Member

:ugh:

Take her to the gynecologist.

/thread

22. slimBoost

slimBoost New Member

:bigthumb:

23. GammaRadiation

Every girl I know who've I've been comfortable enough with to discuss such matters started seeing the OBGYN at that point. It also seems like nearly every girl has at least some minute problem with their vagina. :rofl:

24. GammaRadiation

The scary doctor is going to stick their fingers in an orifice.

I hate the dentist :run:

25. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

i had a similar problem with my bf. it turned out that he actually tore something on one of our rougher nights, so every time he penetrated after that it hurt. because it hurt i was somewhat traumatized (not to a very high extent, but i was just scared)--so even after letting it heal i'd be too nervous which in turned caused me to flex and not be able to let loose and relax which made that hurt also :hs:

i went to the gyno and had him check it out down there, he didn't see anything wrong, asked me a few questions and told me it was probably that i was traumatized due to associating the penetration with the pain :o

i forget exactly how i got over that...but i think he just spent a lot of time on foreplay and going down on me before actually penetrating and its been great ever since.