gf has no sex drive v.11billion im sure

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nukeum999, Aug 4, 2007.

1. nukeum999

nukeum999 New Member

We have been dating for about 2 years now.

Two months after we started dating she went off birth control because she was getting blood clots in her legs. Since then we have only had sex once every two months. I feel like I am at my breaking point.

I've tried talking to her about it be she says that she just has no sex drive.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sad but true...sex is a huge part of a relationship. If you are not satisfied, and she is not willing to help you out than I think it is totally fair for you to get over the relationship (especially after 2 years!).

3. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

who cares if she WANTS to have sex or not. Even if she doesn't, she should be having sex with you because YOU want it. You are a man. You like sex. She gives it to you because you are the fucking man and she is lucky to have you in her life because she will lose the greatest thing that's ever happened to her if she doesn't make an effort to please you in every way possible. Simple.

4. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

She may be having some sort of hormonal problem, or just isn't very sexually attracted to you. Either way you're incompatible so either get help or get out.

5. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

+1.

Sometimes after couples have been together for a while the sexual drive tends to go down.... but the fact that you guys have only been going at it every other month since you started dating worries me.

Also, since this happened once she got off the pill maybe she is just super worried about becoming prego and uses the lack of a sex drive you keep you at bay.

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

keep trying to initiate sex with her much much more often and if she still keeps denying you i would quit wasting my time and move on.

7. fry

fry Hey baby, wanna kill all humans?

act like you don't want it. if she still doesn't want it after a while, leave. you may ask for it too much and that might turn her off.

8. nukeum999

nukeum999 New Member

thanks for all the input, i really do appreciate it.

9. NCS

NCS Active Member

this is a situation where honesty will help you. just tell her you need x amount of sex and you're not prepared to live the rest of your life like this. tell her you want to stay with her but not like this