SRS Gf going to destin, fl and i know bad shit's gonna happen

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by engenuity, Aug 14, 2005.

1. engenuity

engenuity Guest

my gf is going to destin for a week with her family like she does every year. yes, she's spoiled rotten. she asked me to go and i couldn't get off work so now she's bringing her friend. they're both very attractive 18 yr old girls. the last time she went down there with a friend (before we were together, different friend) they hooked up with some guys on the beach, got drunk, and got into whole heap of trouble. she came back with pics of her and some douchebag tonguing the hell out of each other. she didn't have a bf then but it's impossible for me to believe that she's not going to act the same way this time. it kills me to know she's gonna be down there in her little bikini with all these dudes, getting hit on left and right, and i can't do a damn thing about it except sit at home being miserable. i know how guys are and they're like flies on shit when they see good lookin girls without bf's around. i guess the worst part is the simple fact that i will never ever ever know what really happens. in all honestly i'm overcome with jealousy of her for getting to go and her friend for getting to go with her and i'm worried sick she's gonna do bad shit. she's going to be havin the time of her life and i'm gonna be a basketcase. she swears she won't talk to guys or whatever but we all know that shit goes right out the window once a girl leaves your sight. how do i deal with this and for people that have been to destin is there really that many people down there looking to hook up?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

If your relationship is serious, sit down and have a talk with her. Share your concerns, and if she truly loves you, you shouldn't worry ;)
    better yet, go with her!
    but have some trust!

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

A young girl wants to live, and she wants to eat from more then just one cake if she gets the chance, she isn't taking your feelings in consideration. You could tell her that she really hurts your feelings if she is going out with other guys. In any case be prepared,and be forgiving and brace for the impact because you know this horror is going to happen again.

There's just a factor that i want to bring in aspect, do you go for loyality in a gf or for beauty. Maby you should get a less attractive but more loyal gf.

4. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

If she is down there "having the time of her life" with other guys, then you two must not have much of relationship. You see, trust and commitment is whats lacking in this relationship. The root cause could be immaturity, and it will take years to get things straight.

5. engenuity

engenuity Guest

i'm giving this a bump. this shit's really gettin to me? anybody been to destin lately?

6. slims

slims New Member

Dude, my g/f just turned 18 and she lives 200 miles away now. She's had a history of being like yours too. I know what you're going through. Just remind yourself that if it gets to the point where you're worrying so much and can't trust her, then get rid of her. Girls are dumb bitches at this age, and no matter how much we want them to just do the right thing they habitually dont.

7. teo

teo . => ? => !

:ugh:

If this is really the case, you need to work on your relationship. I'm not interested in chasing other guys when my BF isn't around. They simply don't interest me. If you think this is the norm for girls, think again - and find a better girl.

8. Nsx9red

Nsx9red New Member

9. Under_Fire

Under_Fire Duck and Run

try not to think about it until she gets back. Just play it cool and if anything does happen, then kick her to the curb. you know her better than any of us, do YOU think she will behave?

10. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

11. Jacknasty

Jacknasty New Member

Dude, I live and play in Destin. It's a fucking meathouse, but there isn't a lot to do at night unless your 21+. That being said, underage folks usually hang out at the beach at night and there are always teenagers with alcohol running around. That's how we got laid in high school.

Where is she staying? I'm not asking so I can hook up with her, but some places are worst than others at night. I might be able to ease your mind a little if the place is dead at night. Just a thought. I'm 27, so I don't do the beach thing anymore and haven't for a while, but that doesn't mean it's not still happening. I know this shit didn't help much, but hopefully she's staying at some lame ass condo

12. engenuity

engenuity Guest

you definetly hit the nail on the head. the last time she hooked up with some douchebag down there she said that her and her friend were looking for people to hang out with on the beach at night. she's staying at club destin. apparantly it's right across the highway from the beach. i'm assuming i don't really have much to worry about if they're not out on the beach at night. btw i really appreciate all you guys helpin me out.

13. mofo

mofo New Member

Hey bro, you're still too young to be in a serious relationship. Just put her to the side like she's going to be doing to you. While she's having her fun, you deserve to be having yours also. Being emotionally attached to this girl will only pain you. It's your fault.

14. Jacknasty

Jacknasty New Member

I truly agree with this statement. You might think she is the best, but you've still got a lot to go through and you are going to meet a lot more women that will be a million times better. Don't make this one too serious. Have fun with her and don't worry about what she does over here.

And, Club Destin is right across the street from where everybody hangs out. So, if she's staying in at night, you're okay. If she's hitting the beach at night, go hit on some other chicks for a while. Married, engaged, committed or whatever, they are never safe down here

I was with plenty of women that told me later that they had boyfriends or husbands. They seem to lose their damn minds when they go on vacation.

Don't settle down right now. Go pound some ass and have fun while you're young. You'll have plenty of time later in life to be a one woman man

Best of luck to you

15. Xicculus

Xicculus OT Supporter

She invited you and you turned her down for work? Come on, man. You're young. Sounds like you are younger than 20. Go and enjoy. Have a good time. You'll be working for the rest of your life, and if you can't take a week off in August when you're young, you don't have a very exciting life to look forward to, bro.

16. pakman

pakman New Member

Amen to that brotha!

17. engenuity

engenuity Guest

I'm 22. We've been together close to 2 yrs. I just started a very good job and it just wasn't possible for me to take off a week. She sprung the "I'm bringing my friend" thing on me the night before she left. She says they haven't been to the beach at night except one night with her dad. Who knows what she's really doing. It's been tearin me up all week thinkin about this shit and I'm tired of it. I'm off for the weekend and I'm gonna go out tonight and find some hole. Two can play this game. Thanks again for all your help.

18. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

so she could be completely faithful to you right now and you are going to go find someone else just because you don't know for sure?
    Do you really want to screw it up (if she hasn't?)

19. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

seriously man, if she's fuckin around on her vacation actin like everything's ok, there's something seriously wrong with this relationship.