GF going emo again on me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dodge guy, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Dodge guy

Dodge guy OT Supporter

Was told to post in here so i did

She use to do the whole "cut" thing and drink and get high and what not. Than she stopped. We started dateing back in october. And she said its been a year or two since she has done that shit. Well she lives with your typical trailer park family, parents control their kids like no other, they talk like fucking sailors, and the parents get drunk all the time. They usually make her do EVERYTHING, from cleaning up their messes to makeing them dinner. She has put up with this for years. For the longest time her mom has been keeping her and her brother from her dad, who they are suppose to se every other weekend. So last weekend she was at her dads and they took me out to eat and meet the family. Her mom told her she had to be home at 7:30, but it was her dads weekend. So she called to say that she was staying there and her and her mom got into this huge ass 2hr long fight over the phone. Well she went home the next night and got grounded, and I mean grounded, they took everything she owns away from her. So she finally got a chance to call me today and we were talking, than she slipped the line "i did somthing stupid that i shouldnt have". I said WTF does that mean and we argued. Than I assumed she "cut" herself and there was silence. Im like WTF:ugh: did you do that for, it does nothing to help you and it never has, and i got pissed:squint: and hung up.

WTF posses people to cut themselves?

Cliffs: Typical white trash trailer park family controls hot daughters life. She gets pissed and finally explodes all over her mom, gets grounded than goes back to being EMO which she hasnt been in years.

Fuckin women, cant live with them cant live without them. Slightest sign of a "bad time" and they go over the deep end.

Sorry, no one prob cares but i had to vent some steem:sadwavey:

2. el es dee

el es dee ...through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

i understand your frustration, nothing sucks more than watching someone destroy themselves. i dont think getting mad at her is the answer though, i think you should try working with her more than just expressing anger. she does it because she has problems, help her work through them instead of adding to them. even if you two dont stay together if you do this then you will have made a difference, possibly even save a life

3. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

Sounds like this is a product of her situation, be supportive not critical.

4. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

Now she's gonna cut herself again after you hung up on her

Help her, don't make it worse.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I know it sounds horrible on your part, but...

DUMP AND RUN!!!!!

She will not change, she is a product of her enviroment. She isn't going to change or stop without some SERIOUS help.

If your really fear for her, get her some help. People who are right in thier heads don't self inflict damage on themselves when something goes wrong. What if she loses it and goes after you sometime? I know it might sound far fetched, but its happened before.

If you already are serious and love her, then be prepared for a long road of recovery and therapy. If you dont truly love her, then ill say it again...

DUMP AND RUN!

Good luck.