gf goin to prom with another guy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dude19, Apr 12, 2005.

1. dude19

dude19 Member

we are both freshmen in college, goin on for 9 months, and she wants to go to prom with this guy.
    they are just aquitances(somethin like that). im not really OK with it but what do i tell her when she tell me or asks me. i dont want to stop her
    i need some help guys
    what would you do?

2. Fearan

Fearan Guest

Grow some balls and tell her not to go to prom with some random dude. You should be taking her and no one else. If she doesn't respect you enough for that... I don't see this going anywhere.

3. Neuman

Neuman New Member

get her to have one of that dudes friends ask you so you can go to...then you guys can still be eachothers dates.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Thats fucked up.

5. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

buy her condoms so she doesnt get pregnant by that dude .... :hsugh:

6. dude19

dude19 Member

its not some random dude they are kinda of friends. should i tell her i dont want her to go and if she goes just drop her.

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Just be like I dont think its cool that you are going to prom with another guy. Your high school days are over deal with it.

8. camo~

camo~ I LURK

There is only one solution to your problem. you MUST fuck her mom.

p.s. post pics on OT after you are done. :bigthumb:

9. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

you need to tell her that it would make you extremely uncomfortable and explain to her why...do you trust her? do you have any reason not to trust her? but, in my opinion, she should have enough respect for you and your feelings to not go.

10. BTA

BTA New Member

If you can date a high school chick you can go to her damn prom.

11. Lad

Lad Guest

Dont let her go. Why in the world would she
    a: want to go to the prom
    b: with another guy
    c: when everyone knows what prom night is about
    d: especially since you are both old enough to have attended 2
    e: when you can go to a club and dance there........

Bad juju.

12. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

fixed :joshers:

13. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Why the hell would someone in college go to a prom?

14. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

um, yea thats messed up. I wouldnt be cool with it, and there is no reason to be cool with it. Prom is a date, she is going on a date with another guy to somehting fairly big in his little HS life. I wouldnt stop at just telling her she shouldnt go, I would want a good explination as to why she would want to go on a date with another guy, and why she thinks you should be ok with it. Definitely not good though...

15. naughtie

naughtie New Member

unless he's gay, don't let her go. Prom=drunk backseat lovin'

16. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I did this, a friend of mine asked me to go to his prom, since he and I went to my prom together the year before and had a wonderful time, I told him id go. At the time I wasnt seeing anyone, by the time that prom came around I had a bf and we had been dating for about 5 months. My current bf is very very jealous was uncomfortable with me going but he let me go becuase he understood that the guy i was going with and I were just friends. I had to discuss this with him many times before he was at least somewhat ok with it. The guy sorta acted a little gay at the time, i unfortunatly used that as an advantage when explaining that to my bf. The guy i was going with was also my ex boyfriends bother. Thats a whole different story in itself that doesnt pertain to anything here. Also there was no sexin going on at either prom, I think just by going with him pissed alot of people off. oh well

You can express to her that you dont want her to go with him agianI dont know how much good it will do you. Depends on alot of factors good luck though

17. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

umm....no way!

18. evolution

evolution New Member

dump her

19. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

This is awful, awful, terrible, egregiously bad reasoning. It sounds alright when you say it out loud (although it is a little whiny), but it's crap. What if you have really strong feelings about something retarded, like how often your girlfriend shits during the day? Feelings should only be respected when they are justified.

In this case, they are justified, but it's not your feelings alone that should make your girlfriend hesitate. What you have to figure out is why exactly she wants to go with him, and not you. She wants to go on a date with a guy who isn't you. Is she interested in him? Is she bored of you? What's going on!?

P.S. Don't whine when you ask her. Either be totally straightforward or play it cool.

20. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

sry but ur getting owned buddy

21. Z PYRATE

Z PYRATE Guest

if you trust her, let her go. if you dont, tell her she gets kicked to the curb if she goes to the prom.

22. AceGirl714

AceGirl714 Guest

Why wouldnt' she want to go with her own boyfriend?? I would say don't let her go. It doesn't make any sense UNLESS you realllly didn't want to go and she realllly did. Then you would have to let her go so you aren't keeping her from having fun.

23. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

if she is interested in this prom date of hers, you really think she'll tell you that? you can ask why she wants to go so badly but either way the answer is not gonna be b/c she's interested in him. the girl would have to be stupid (or wanting to break up with you) to tell her boyfriend that yes, i'm interested in this guy and that's why i want to go to his prom...you'll have to decide if she's telling the truth or not. if this guy is a friend of hers that she's known for awhile then going to prom with him is just that, going to prom. there are actually friends (just friends) that go together.

24. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

dump her.. if she even WANTS to go to a prom with a friend, you shouldnt be with her.. even if she says she wont go, dump her, even if he is just a friend, he is filling a void that you're not filling for her. not saying you should try to find out what it is, of that you're doing something wrong, just shouldnt be together

25. Trina

Trina New Member

Back when I was in high school, I was a sophomore and dating a senior. I didn't want him to miss out on his Senior prom and the school officials would not let me go with him since it was just for juniors and seniors.

So, I let him go with someone I thought was just a friend. It only took one week after the prom to discover that it was more and I was the one that got hurt.

If you are serious with her and she's in college anyways, she doesn't NEED to go to this prom with this "friend" of hers. My best guess is there is something going on more than you know.