GF gets tense in bed

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Culex, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Culex

Culex New Member

So this weekend I noticed that my GF gets really tense in bed, which leads to her being unable to orgasm. Now we haven't been going out for very long (only a couple weeks), but I don't think thats the problem (or it could be, im not entirely sure). I tried the whole massage thing to get her to loosen up...that helped a little but she still was kinda tense. Any suggestions?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

How old is she?
    She might just be very wary of having sex. I asked how old she is because I was wondering if she was younger, or a virgin, or someone who hasn't had much sex....because if she identifies as one of those then it's pretty understandable.

Girls can be uncomfortablt about sex for many reasons. Why not ask her why she is?

3. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

I'm sure she'll get better. You said you've only been going out a few weeks and she's probably uncomfortable being naked in front of you. Just remember to tell her how beautiful she is and be very reassuring.

4. Culex

Culex New Member

Thats what I've been doing, and It seemed to help a little bit. She is my age, and I was thinkin maybe it was her being nervous in front of me, but she was the one who started taking her cloths off first...she is kinda self-conscious though, so that still could be it.

5. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

Well keep it up and be consistant. Don't avoid any part of her body, respect her boundries but also be proactive. It took me a long time to realize women are just as sexual as we are but because of society's double standard it's uncouth for them to express it. You just have to make them comfortable with you and with themselves, then let them be as nasty as they want to be :kdubb:

6. audrey

audrey New Member

Have you asked her what you could do to make her feel more comfortable? What makes her feel uncomfortable? etc