FRK GF gets louder when room mates are home.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SeeD, Sep 8, 2009.

1. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

So i live in a 4 bdrm apartment. Split level. One or two nights a week she sleeps over. When we are having sex at her place she is never as loud as she is when she is here. Is it something i should think it cute that she does? or should i confront her about it? btw we have been dating for 2 years. Anyone else had a situation like this?

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Some people like to be watched. Maybe this is her version...

3. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

What is the situation at her place exactly? Does she have roommates? Live alone? With parents? Just thinking maybe she feels safer at your place and is able to relax and let loose a little more because she's not so worried about getting caught. The idea of your roommates catching her may be less of a threat than her own roommates or worse, parents.

4. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

She has another room mate but she is never home. We were at the beach 2 months ago and i finally talked her into doing it there. She started off quiet but then got overly loud. I'm pretty sure she is just into this kind of thing... not sure what to think.

5. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I would suspect she may just be shy about the people she lives with hearing her.

My advice would be to not worry about it. So your roommates know you're getting some? Who cares? People fuck, have fun.

6. eightsevenzero

eightsevenzero New Member

:*( my ex was always quiet with me, now she's loud with her current bf

whatever the reason enjoy it

7. Frito

Frito New Member

:wtf: how do you know this?

8. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

The issue is that it doesnt feel genuine and that it feels like she is putting on a show.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  9. Chitty Chitty Gang Bang

Chitty Chitty Gang Bang OTCC

Maybe she left him for his brother and they both still live at home? :dunno:

10. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

i came in here to say this... probably a touch of exhibitionism...

and this lends me to think so even more...

11. *Anthony*

*Anthony* New Member

Do you think that maybe it is something she has started doing to see if you will reciprocate? She may think that it is something new that you may enjoy.

My SO, while with her ex, used to be quiet. When we first got together and even when I was still living at home, she remained quiet.

Now that we are living together, if we are at home or if we find a field or something the volume has hit an all time high. She says her ex always tried to get her to be louder, but she wasn't happy at the time so she rejected. She said since we have been together that she has been alot happier and since I have never badgered her to do so, she is much more willing to amp it up a bit.

She also has stated that sex is much more enjoyable for her if she lets go of such restraints.

This one is kind of a toughie as far as why she is doing it. But, it goes one of two ways:

1) You like it

or

2) You don't like it.

Have a talk with your SO regardless of which it is.

12. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

I used to be fbuddies with a girl in college who was like this. She was pretty loud most of the time, but when my roommates were there she would go nuts. We could never really do it in public places because she would make it very obvious. She told me it was because she wants other people to hear, though. Some women enjoy the thought of other people listening in. Seems like it could be the case here. If it seems ingenuine to you then bring it up somehow in conversation.

13. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

I personally love knowing that other people know whats going on :naughty:

14. DC2

DC2 Member

I'm pretty sure she is just excited about having other people listening in. It is always fun to see the roommates in the living room afterward.

My wife is normally quite when there are other people in the house. But sometimes, she is turned on about the others listening and she would get extra loud. I love it most when her parents are in the house... I'll make sure she gets her orgasm known to everyone..... and they can't say shit about me fucking their daughter anymore :p

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Maybe she's an exhibitionist.

I'd just ask her.

"hey, why are you so much louder when the roommates are home?"

16. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

I can only answer for me (I am female).

When the new bf and I started dating/fucking or whatev... It started at my place and at that time, I was living with my ex at the time and it happened when he was gone... I was quiet because I wasn't comfortable with the atmosphere only because my neighbors were so close to me and didn't know what was going on with the ex and I.

Now, at the bf's house it was a totally different story for me. I was comfortable at his place cuz I didn't have that discomfort. However he has roommates and I didn't take that into consideration when letting loose. :hsugh: So, the roomie gave us a bad time and all about it for awhile and if I feel like I am going to be vocal, he will shove a pillow on me as a hint :mamoru:

17. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

JoJo you're so hot.

18. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

No but seriously, who cares. As long as you don't live with your parents its all good. I'm sure your roomies don't really mind.

19. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

:love:
    yeah, the roomie just likes to give us a bad time. i am the type where i don't mind if someone is listening because i really like an audience, turns me on...

i do live with my parents (as of recent) and i wouldn't feel comfortable fucking him here... if we did, i would be oh so silent. besides, not like i didn't fuck here when i was in high school or anything? :mamoru:

20. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Lol slut. :)

Yeah but most girls are like you. They get louder for an audience. Nature of the beast really.

21. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

My SO is very vocal....I just attribute it to a long hard cock, great rhythm, and the fact that she loves me enough to put any modesty aside and just enjoy.

Take it as a complement. Try to look her in the eye when you're makin' it and don't let your Ego get in the way of what possibly is just a girl really getting it good from a man she prob loves.

And if you're worried it's for your friends...be calm, don't be defensive, and just swing it past her, something like "you think my roommates can hear how good i'm giving it to you" or ask her "how much are you enjoying me right now" or even tell her to "be louder, I can't hear you"...just sniff out her mentality a little, be a good judge and put yourself in her shoes with some empathy....perhaps it's all just been in your head. :o

Don't forget bro...it's your dick inside her...and she's with you because she CHOOSES to be...

I have a theory that maybe since she can tell you're a voyeur and you like to be a bit of an exhibitionist ie. @ the beach talking her into it. Maybe this is just her way of following your lead, in a ctrl'd environment, and she's steppin up to the plate a bit.

Let your bro's hear it, fuck they wish they were getting ass. :)

22. razi

razi New Member

as long as your roommates and neighbors don't care, you're doing fine. :)

23. Guvnor

Guvnor NYM3 and Me

She's a faker!

24. ...stimpy

...stimpy New Member

You've been with her 2 years ... so it sounds like you're trying to figure out if she has issues or if she's a keeper. If you don't already know that she's a keeper = she's not "the one" ... have fun, fuck loud and enjoy life ... when the "issues" start causing a problem tell her to GTFO and look for "the one"

If you already know that she is "the one" ... like everything, talk to her about it. games are teh suck

25. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

so uh... updates?