Gf gets a headache from performing oral?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by saxman, Feb 8, 2006.

1. saxman

saxman Burninating the peasants

My gf never really goes down on me anymore. She was trying today, and about 15 seconds into it, looked really flush and had to stop because she said it gave her a headache and she seemed to feel sick for quite a while afterwords. Kept saying she really wanted to, and started crying feeling like she was letting me down for never going down on me, etc.

I'm sure I'll get lots of "she's fucking some other guy" or "she's just fucking with you to get out of it" etc, but I really don't think that's the case here.

Anyone heard of something like this happening?

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

whats her diet like? if idont eat, and my bs levels are low, sometimes i get lightheaded, but not soo soon. does she move her head a lot?

it could be legit, or it could not. dunno.

3. saxman

it happens every time she tries, which makes me not think blood sugar levels, and she certainly isn't doing it with much rigor... just gently licking/sucking the tip... no head banging or anything

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Does she cry every time? Do you know her well enough to know if she lies when convenient to do so?

5. saxman

we've been together for 2 years, live together, etc... I don't think she's lying.

She doesn't cry everytime, but does sometimes because she knows that I want it, and yet she can't/won't do it and feels guilty.

6. JohnJohnJohnson

well ask her if she minds doing a couple tests. if she doesn't mind, then find out a couple things. does it happen when she inserts, say, a cucumber into her mouth? what about when she licks/sucks the tip of a carrot? if she's not lying then it must be medical, right, so figure out what triggers it and send her to a doctor.

if she's not lying.

7. saxman

I heavily doubt it's a physiological response to something... defientely more psychological

8. JohnJohnJohnson

does she think it's psychological, or medical? if she agrees that it's psychological, then ask her, and tell her she doesn't have to feel bad about jack shit, but ask her what's upsetting her about giving you head. does she think you have an ugly cock? does she think you don't appreciate her skills? probably "no" and "no," but the point is to get her talking.

9. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Ya it sounds just like a guy going limp because he is thinking to much about it. Seems like it's something with her mind and sucking dicks? You gotta get her to talk and be open thats the base of all relationships.

10. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

i think she just doesent like doin it

11. saxman

She didn't used to have a problem with it, so I don't think it's a hang up with sucking cock, etc.

Part of what she's upset about is not giving me head. She feels bad because I'll go down on her, but she won't on me.

12. saxman

I ask her that, and she says she does, she just can't do it

13. JohnJohnJohnson

ask her if she thinks its physical or mental. if it's mental, then ask her why it's causing her so much pain and anxiety.

14. saxman

I asked her earlier and she seemed to think it was mental too, but that's about all I got out of her abotu it

15. JohnJohnJohnson

well get more. be persistent and gentle.

16. saxman

tried... usually just comes to "I don't know... it's my fault... there's soemthign wrong with me"

that's about the extent of it

17. rachem

rachem New Member

Maybe she has psyched herself out because she had a bad experience. You don't always KNOW when an experience is bad. it could be she gave you head awhile ago and got a 2 day migrane right afterwards, so she thinks of it subconsciously everytime.

I don't think she's fucking another guy or being a bitch. sometimes this happens. I have a bad sore throat from giving head while drunk. it dind't hurt at the time but i was hitting it in the back of my throat in a bad way? and now i had to tell my boyfriend i had a sore throat and couldn't give head. It's been 5 years so he knows i wouldn't pull lies on him, but if this had happened earlier in the relationship i bet he would think i was pulling bull. That sucks.

It is not fun to be restrained from pleasing the person you love. Feeling like you let someone down can be overwhelming. So I would also bet her crying is sincere. Just thinking of the person i love being sexually disappointed has me feeling pretty depressed.

Otherwise the only thing i could think is she isn't breathing right and it's making her lightheaded/dizzy (since you said she's not swinging back her head a lot - i know someone who gets motion sickness during sex though and is on pills for it, hehe).

18. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

19. saxman

we've discussed tmj, which is part of why she didn't used to give me oral for extender periods of time(would start to hurt her jaw, etc).

In this case, it's like she'll touch the tip of my cock with her tongue for 10 seconds, and looks like she's about to pass out. She probably puts more stress on her jaw taking a bite out of a sandwich

20. ChrisOT

ChrisOT New Member

:ugh: I just ticked off everything in that.
    I've had constant headaches since.. I can't remember, I used to blame it on my diet and excessive amount of caffiene. So for the past 3 months I've tried eating healthier and im sticking to just drinking water, sometimes orange.
    Sometimes every few months I get this constant pain in what feels like the joint near my ear/jaw.

Yeesh the Doctors here are fucking useless, im no hypocondriac but there's alot of problems/pains I have which have been happening since I was 12/13 (21 now) that have'nt been really looked at. It seems a stethoscope tells them everything they need to know.. :rolleyes: .

Sorry for changing the subject away from yours saxman, but this is the first i've heard of TMJ and im 100% certain it's why I am having these headaches