GF Freaked out V. Vag Forum

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ERabbit, Apr 18, 2008.

1. ERabbit

ERabbit OT Supporter

I posted this in the main forum because i was pissed anyway

My girlfriend was looking through all of the pictures on my computer and came across a pic of myself and my ex gf making out (who she extremely dislikes) anyway she freaked out and left my house which pissed me off because i drove from san diego to see her and to work tomorrow, anyway i told her i was "over it" which she knows isn't true but this i'm pissed, i told her it was a oooooold ass picture and i have like 6,000 in my library and i told her i don't go through every picture and delete the ones she wouldn't like but i;m in a quandary

Advice?

2. kiri

kiri New Member

wait... did you say you're not over your ex? or you're not over being pissed about this?

i can understand why it would be a little upsetting to see a picture of your SO kissing someone else, but i don't think it's worth storming out of the house over. i mean, we've all had previous relationships, and presumably we kissed them :dunno: nothing you can do but accept it. i would just tell her you deleted it but that's all you can do; it's in the past and you're not with that girl anymore.

3. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

She's definitely over reacting... She needs to apologize here NOT you. It's your business and your picture. If it makes her feel uncomfortable she needs to act like a grown up and talk to you about it, not like a child by storming out and leaving you hanging.

Don't call her until she apologizes.

4. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

personally, i woulnd not have kept a picture of that, but to each their own, however your SO over-reacted. as kiri said, she could have been grown up and mature about it.
    tell her that when she calls back, its not your place to call her.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Pictures are memories. It's immature to expect people to get rid of any symbolances of their past because it may make them feel awkward or upset. If that woman is that childish, you are better off that she ran out. Unless she realizes her ignorance and apologizes, I would just let her go.

I have pictures from different dances and events with different girls from all through my life. I've even gone through them with my wife. What it really sounds like here, is that your girls insecurities are comming out.

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

What the hell are you guys talking about? deleting the picture? Thats my past. Those good times happened and I want to remember them. I think it MIGHT be appropriate to delete nudes, but there is no way in hell im deleting every picture/memory with another girl in it just because someone is incredibly insecure.

7. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

true, i wasnt saying it had to be deleted, but then again, there is no reasont o flaunt something not all SO's are as cool as RvB's.

8. io

io New Member

Kiri is right... Her reaction was totally emotional and inappropriate. That past is a part of you, even if she hates your ex, even if YOU hate your ex. Tell her you're archiving it in a directory or zip far far away (not deleting it, unless you really want to) and that it's your past and just that. If she doesn't accept even this, then she's insecure and ... warning warning

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I cannot STAND it when people insist on the self centered world view that everything is about them.

Failing to hide something under a floorboard in the attic does not equal flaunting it.

10. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

its her fault, she went looking through the pictures. shes being immature and its her own fault she got so upset about it, not yours.

i dont think you should have to do anything differently with your pictures. if she was lookng through all the pictures on your computer, then she was looking in the exact NORMAL place pictures like that would be. no reason to try and hide them to please her, then its just giving into her jealous ways

11. frpSpore

frpSpore New Member

Tell her to grow up. Failing that, get a new girlfriend.

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Not necessarily flaunt, but I believe if you are going to be in a relationship with someone they should know about ur past and you shouldnt ever have to hide anything.

Of course, these 2 arent married. I can understand, without a strong level of trust and security in the relationship, where that may be awkward for her. I still think she handled it pretty bad though.

The way my wife looked at it (and myself when I see her old pics) is that no matter what she see's of me with someone else, I choose to be with her...so obviously she is better and means more to me than any of them. Its kinda fun to look back on all the idiots we have each dated in our past.

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

wow, what an immature gf. How old is she?

You don't need to do anything, by the way. Keep on living your life, and wait for her to contact you.

14. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

everyone is right in this thread. Take the advice. Dont delete shit

I came here a few years back because my girl had snooped my shit and found a pic of a girl I didnt even date but word got around that I had a crush on her. I neglected the advice and deleted it so she would stfu.

Looking back, should have been a huge red flag. First off, why was she lookin thru ur shit. If it wasnt your desktop wallpaper, she shouldnt have been there.

I wouldnt even zip it or delete it now. Just say that your past staying where it is but wont be thrown away for the present. If she is still pissed, find another chick

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

we're not talking about the GF having the offended feelings, we're talking about HOW SHE HANDLED the situation.

If this happened to you, would you pull the little girl "I'm gonna storm out" routine, or would you try to sit down and TALK about the situation like a mature adult?

16. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

In all seriousness. Any reaction over or beyond "is that really needed" is too much.

If I saw a pic of my gf kissing an ex, I would be pissed but ask her why she needed that. If I was digging through files on a computer looking for drama, and found it (well I wouldnt actually be doing that) but if I found some, I certainly wouldnt act like that

17. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

"situation" :rofl: grow up people. as long as the date on the picture is before you started going out with the person, its not a situation, its a picture.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  18. fray

fray New Member

I think it's okay for her to be upset and feel insecure about it. But, she needs to realize it's past and that the problem actually lies more with her (in her head) - assuming it really is past. She can be as upset as she wants, but she needs to be mature in handling it.

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

20. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Ready which vag poster am I?

"Pretty much your gf is a whiney insecure little cunt. Stop being such a pussy and break up with her and step your game up and tap mad hoes."

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:bcr:

22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

So obviously I believe that pictures that you wouldnt show a friend or relative are a bit different.

What am I holding onto? the past. Yes, i said it. I cherish my past. I lement the times, places, events, and yes, girls, that I don't have pictures of. Im not talking about having some hang up about some girl from way back, im talking about just refusing to excise my past because someone is so insecure they are afraid of a memory or a snapshot.

I can't imagine why anyone with healthy self esteem would even care. Its the past. It happened before you two even met/got together.

And FYI, I see my GF kissing her ex all the time. Its mixed in with her trip to china photos, so it comes up pretty often. There are some where its like "hey look, we are kissing on the great wall!" and others where its a little more intimate. Unless I was afraid that she found him more attractive, was more in love with him, or wanted to get back together with him I cant think of one other reason why I would care. I am confident in all of those things, so a memory holds no threat for me.

23. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

some are definitely more intimate, as I said.

I honestly just can't imagine what exactly you are so threatened by... Whats the big deal, you -know- hes kissed other people and had other nights worth remembering.

24. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

What the big deal? Im sure both my GF and I have bothed kissed people and enjoyed it before we met each other. No memory is 'necesary' to keep. Would you take away the actual memory of the kiss if you could? Would you strip away the part of the memory that on that night long ago and far away he did love her that night at the fair in the park by the sea?

Its silly. the truth is he kissed her, enjoyed it, and remembers doing it. Getting all upset and trying to erase evidence of the truth is absurd.

why do you keep harping on the closet vs computer issue? My server contains every picture ever, neatly organized and labled. Its automatically backed up. For me it would be weird if i went through all the trouble to print out those specific photos, run out and get a shoebox, and clear a spot in my closet for them.

25. ERabbit

ERabbit OT Supporter

Thanks for the help i :heart you guys :hug:
    im not going to call her until she calls me, and hopefully comes to her senses