Gf confuses me sometimes, help please.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Mar 23, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

WEll i talked to you guys about my girl a million times before, about not taking the pill. She has ever excuse in the book, so we started having sex using a condom only.. I got really scared cause a condom fell off and we had to go to planned parent hood. Well tonight she wanted to have sex again, but i was still freaked out. I said if something did happen, like say the condom didnt break and someone somethign got in her, and she was pregnant and to late to take the pill she seemed like she wouldnt get an abortion. She stated something like" its a snow balls chance in hell". but i dont know cause im not in that situation. THat scares me right there, or she says you will have nothing to worry about, meaning she will take care of the kid.

Put yourself in my shoes, would u be still having sex with a condom only while your living in your parents house while going to school still and with all this info i gave?

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I think you are overly paranoid from readin all of your threads, HOWEVER, this is the way you are..and thats that. You need to get rid of the girl and find someone who can share in your concerns and work with you. Your current GF is not willin to work with you, or sympothize with your concerns. She hasnt done much to settle your fears or ease your mind. Who needs that?

3. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

eh you are over reacting if you put it on right and check to make sure its there every now and then you are fine...

4. :smile:

:smile: New Member

yea if you take 2 secs to check your not gonna get soft ..shut ur face & have sex 4 times a day