GF cant get off without a vibe

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TheWombat, Sep 8, 2007.

1. TheWombat

TheWombat New Member

Ive been dating my current GF for a little over 2 months, and everything is great. The only minor complaint I have is that she cannot climax without a vibrator. She's never been able to get off with any other guy, and she can't get off with just her fingers (by herself or with me). She didn't use the vibrator for about a month and a half thinking that maybe she was just a bit desensitized from it, with no noticeable change. Last weekend we used it again, because honestly I love seeing her get off.

Ive never had any issues getting a girl off, and being a guy, this has seriously triggered my "I bet I can do this" challenge instincts. So far no luck. I can get really really close, but she says it gets too intense for her. and tells me to stop. Just looking for any pointers.

As far as the G-spot goes, She can't quite get past the feeling like she really has to pee stage yet, but we're working on it :x:

2. fray

fray New Member

Can you wean her off the vibe? Get her off with the vibe + fingers/sex/etc for a while, then just slowly try to back off on the vibe until you're just using more of you?

Just speculating here...

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I had a gf like that. It was actually kind of annoying for a few months until she got used to my tongue :dunno:

4. CodeX

CodeX Guest

:bowdown:

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Can't get past the has to pee phase? You probably have a squirter on your hands, whos afraid to have a vaginal orgasm b/c she thinks she'll pee

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

its not just squirters. a lot of girls think they are going to pee when you first start approaching vaginal O's.

7. razi

razi New Member

oral? more intense (non-vaginal) stimulation? bite her shoulder really hard, deep in the tissue. if she moans and melts, she might need rougher sex.

8. CodeX

CodeX Guest

+1