Gf calling to much, it is driving me INSANE

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Mar 12, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

My girlfriend is away from this state for work related purposes, but she is calling me like 4-5 times a day. I feel like a jerk for being upset, but should I? I have so much going on right now, and she wants to call and talk to me so much, i can understand she misses me, but im getting agitated. No really from her, but the problem is I have so much to do and under alot of stress and she is constantly calling.

2. PAULDAWG

PAULDAWG Guest

fuck ya you should be upset, that's waay over doing it. my ex girlfriend used to call me so much i would dread when the phone rang. besides, the conversation is better if you wait a while before you call, so you know, THERE'S ACTUALLY SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT! cause then you wont get caught in the trap that you dont love her the same or some bull shit like that just because you dont wanna waste your time listening to silence or talking about nonsense.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

EXACTLY. She is like i really dont think i miss you etc. I was like i do, but it is almost like you are hear since u want to talk to me like for hours a day. With school, my business, part time job, getting ready for my business my head is pounding. She got all upset but i cant stand it anymore

4. FireIce

FireIce New Member

Maybe she's just insecure and feels the need to call and check up on you? You should explain to her how you're stressed and what's going on and hopefully she will understand.

5. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Set aside a designated time for your girl.
    Tell her what your sceduall is like. You need to communicate.

On the flip side of this, you may find your productivity inceases when you are separated. If that is the case, you might want to check your options an re-evaluate your mandate.

6. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

"So what're you thinking about, sweetie?" :mamoru: