SRS GF called it quits for good

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by big 1, Sep 4, 2006.

1. big 1

big 1 New Member

Right now I am upset because the last 4 months I have been trying really hard in the relationship and in the past i really fucked up but i realized how much I did love her and I tried my best to show that to her but she still tossed in the towel.

I guess this is what was ment to happen. I still love her to death and i hope that she realizes that one day. Now I am just going to hang low. It sucks cause I need to stop talking to her and focus on other stuff. :(

Life sucks :wtc:

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Do you two still share an account? Ever since your last breakup post I have been assuming it is her posting and not you (just trying to clarify things now).

Best of luck in dealing with the breakup. I'm sure it won't be easy, but it will give you the energy to focus on other things such as the upcoming birth of your child.

3. big 1

big 1 New Member

Yeah, I am debating changing the password but I am not the type to be an ass. Yeah, the upcoming birth (days away now) I am not looking forward to. She thinks that I purposefully did that which wasn't the case at all. I guess this is almost like a movie. This is my worst nightmare come true and I always thought we would be together (we've been together for almost 4 years now). Fuck life suck

4. Los

Los Active Member

Hey, I can tell you that even the best of lovers need a break to reevaluate life and what's important to them. It sucks, it hurts, I'm going through something similar as well. But I can tell you that you hanging out with your life long friends and doing the things that make you happy (playing the PS2, working out, etc) will help heal the wounds that are there presently. Believe in yourself, and if in a higher power, put your faith in that to carry you through.

You'll have some tough days ahead. You might not even bounce back for awhile. Its ok to hurt, its ok to cry. But in the end, you have to let it go.

Good luck.

5. big 1

big 1 New Member

Thanks, thats some of the best advice i have gotten lately. Problem is is my life long friends are hers since we started dating years ago and when we did break up (baby issue) she dated another guy and i heard stuff from our mutual friends and it broke my heart. I can't bear to go through that shit again so i am pretty much alone

6. big 1

big 1 New Member

Just sent her a last email:

I am sorry for wasting the last 4 years of your life. I am sorry for cheating on you after we started dating. I am sorry I was reactive with you talking to your ex. I am sorry I lied to you so many times. I am sorry I took off my ring so other girls would think i was single. I am sorry for getting C Pregnant. I am sorry I smoked. I am sorry I wasn't smart enough, good looking enough, easy enough. I am sorry I let you down when I would promise you something. I am sorry for talking to other girls. I am sorry for taking the job to try to support you. I am sorry I called you so many times in a day just so i could hear your voice. I am sorry I gave you what you needed and I truely loved you. I am sorry for trying to hard to impress you because you thought I was fake. I am sorry for trying to surprise you at home when you were down. I am sorry I didn't take you on more walks when I had the chance. And finally... I am sorry for ruining your dream life and your life. I love you :(

7. Los

Los Active Member

That's cool but believe me, if you want the pain to end, STOP TALKING TO HER.

Then weep and begin healing.

8. G-man

G-man Well-Known Member

sounds like you are appologizing for being who you are, are you sure you still want her?

9. makemedie

makemedie OT Supporter

No it doesnt! The part where he apologizes to her for his mistakes - that was fine. That was reasonable. But the part from "I am sorry for taking the job to try to support you" - not good! From that part onwards, you're simply trying to make her feel guilty! You made mistakes dude, you made mistakes and you're trying to justify those mistakes by the good that you DID do.

Look, what do you want? Do you want her back? Let me tell you something, Love can keep people together, Love can keep people apart. Just because you're not together anymore doesn't mean she doesnt "Love you anymore". No, that's bullshit, 4 years mean something dude. Even 10 years from now the thought of you will pierce through her. So...what do you want? Her back?

Now...here's what you do. You figure out why the fuck you did what you did. You figure out why you cheated on her, why you lied, why you made yourself look single, why you got some random chica pregnant, why you smoked, etc etc. FIGURE IT OUT. Why? Imagine this, hypothetical situation, if she randomly comes up to you and says "Okay, so tell me, why did you lie to me so much?" - what will you say? Can you come up with an answer? No, go on, answer it, RIGHT NOW, can you come up with a reason? Hell, can you come up with a reason that's good enough to justify what you did? No, dont think you can. So...if you cant do it now, online, to some random stranger, then how the hell are you gonna do it right in front of her, with all that pressure? How're you gonna justify what you did?

Look, it takes guts to admit what you did wrong. Fine. You have guts. But why'd you do what you did? You're emotional right now, you cant think straight, get it through to yourself - you HAVE to think straight. You HAVE to be humble, READ: FRIGGIN HUMBLE, and you have to start figuring out what the hell you've done. Love is always treated like war, famous quote remember - "All is fair in love and war". Here's a war strategy for ya, assess the damage, then fix it, one by one. Assess what you've done, look at how much damage you've done. Untill you're at a point where you're questioning yourself "Can I even FIX all of this? Shit. Is she worth all of this?" - untill you're asking yourself that dude, you havent yet stopped being emotional.

Yes, everything's fixable. You want her back right? Then stop friggin thinking about yourself, be humble, and start fixing shit. From what you've said so far, and ill be brutally honest, you've fucked pretty bad. Do you know that? Are you willing to admit that? Dont let it make you think "Oh shit, that means I cant fix it". No. But you have to know how bad you've fucked up. So friggin go and do it dude. To get her back you have to have changed something fierce. She has to see that you're not just different, you're friggin radically better. If you were a 7/10 in being a comedian, you gotta attract her back, you gotta beat that, be a 9 or 10 out of 10. If you were 8/10 in being romantic, well, better work on yourself being a 10/10.

She's left you right? Well, now it's your turn to work on yourself. Shit wont be the same, that's right, hell, she wont be the same, but honestly? Depends on how well you fix this now. Read what I said, assess, learn, fix. Three things dude. Go do em. Stop wasting your time and friggin go do em already.

PS: If you DO want her back, and if you're let down by a LOT of the people here who're gonna say "just move on mate", and you dont want to, then read this post again. You'll need all the positivity you can get to friggin stop being emotional. Dig?

10. johan

johan Active Member

You took off your ring so other girls would think you were single.
    You got another girl preggs.
    You cheated on her.

Hmmmm. Maybe it's for the best, then.

11. Los

Los Active Member

I dunno if everything is repairable. My ex tells me she loves me (again) and wants me and wants this to work but I hardly believe it.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I dont know you....but from reading your letter to her you sound like a real douche bag. I wouldnt ever trust a guy who admittedly cheated on me, took off his ring to score other girls, got a different girl pregnant? WTF is your problem man? I'm glad she left you so you can realize you don't DO that kind of shit to people you really "love"

13. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

sorry but you had it coming... and i doubt you "love her" either

14. big 1

big 1 New Member

She cheated on me on more than 1 occasion.

15. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Sounds like a good relationship.