GF and sex drive

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by autoracer1, May 17, 2006.

1. autoracer1

autoracer1 Rallyx postponed :wtc: Next one May 10.

My GF of a few years doesn't seem to have much of a sex drive. I've been ignoring it for a while but I am beginning to get fed up with it, because its so frustrating. There is nothing wrong with either of us, and its not even just sex. Its everything else. She just won't want to do anything.

There is nothing wrong relationship wise, I know for a fact there is noone else (she lives at home and works close to me all day - we commute together - and her family loves me).

I just don't get it. Whenever we do stuff, its great. I can get her off in about 1 minute of giving her head, and I can basically knock her out with a vag/clit orgasm using tongue and finger on gspot. She enjoys giving me head, because that is what we do most often. Sex is... infrequent but we both enjoy it.

She also doesn't like getting naked.

Is this normal? We are both 21, I have a ridiculous sex drive but she just doesn't, and it hasn't really been like that since the first few months of our relationship.

Like I said, I'm getting seriously fed up. I have casually mentioned fairly regularly that we need to do more, but nothing more than that. Other than this she's fantastic and I know she loves me more than anything (actions, eyes, way she looks at me, etc).

Oh yeah, no weird religions at play or anything.

Please help. I'd rather keep the relationship than become so disillusioned that it gets lost.

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Maybe she's afraid of becoming pregnant? The way you describe her though it almost sounds like she might be depressed. That definetly kills a sex drive. She sounds like she has low self esteem also.
    Does she see anything wrong with the two of you not having sex? Can you define infrequent? Also no relationship (or few I should say) maintains the same level of sex drives. In my experience it has always been more in the beginning and winds down as time goes on. Have you ever talked to her about this?
    What is more important. Having sex with her or keeping her as your girlfriend?

3. low20

low20 Member

in the same boat over here...my gf is really busy and always tired. i always get the "that tickles" or "im tired" bit and it really gets old. been a while now aqnd i still havnt found a cure....

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

You have been together for a few years...have you actually sat down and had a real specific conversation about this? Find out whats going on in her head. If you are going to stay together, you need communication...this would be something great to start communicating about.

5. andymodem

andymodem Ambitious, but rubbish.

Is she on birth control?

6. low20

low20 Member

hahaha, get her on drugs and then she will want you