Gf and I both have mysteriously contracted warts

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jarg0n, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Jarg0n

Jarg0n New Member

First of all, I know the Vag isn't a doctor, so I don't expect it to be.

That being said, I convinced my girl to go to the doctor to get hers checked out. I would have gone too, but I currently don't have any. I "believe" that I first started getting these small warts (that have a hard, ball-like substance) on the shaft of my penis and just above it as well back in May, before we had intercourse. As soon as I'd see them, I'd pop them and I'd heal; painful, but effective.

Just recently, several months after we began having sex, she started getting larger, skin-colored warts in her vaginal area. They're about 3/4 the size of this smiley :eek3: in diameter and almost as "tall." I think she currently has two in her vaginal area: one in her pubic hair and one on the very bottom. Anyway, she went to a doctor (we're in the middle east by the way, so there aren't too many options), and of COURSE, she just gave her some cream (WARTEC) to help heal them. She didn't offer much information of any real value, as one would expect a doctor to.

My question is, "do all of these types of warts point to HPV?" We're at a loss as to where we got them from. At this point we are at a loss how to prevent/cure them, we can only fix the damage after-the-fact. Are they initiated from bacteria, possibly from the toilet? We were dating quite a while before I experienced them (first), so it appears they they just vaporized out of nowhere. I am guessing that I gave them to her through sex. One more thing I guess I should mention is that she had one on her breast (definitely a wart, not a zit) several months back that I "popped" for her.

I've been searching the net and haven't come up with much. A lot of forums just say "You've got HPV." However, HPV has to come from another person, correct? The doctor advised to apply the creme for four days, check to see if they're healed (which I know they won't be), and then continue for four more days. If they haven't healed by then, she must go back to the doctor. :o

2. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

Sounds like you had them and gave them to her.

Warts are one of the many strains of HPV.

3. Jarg0n

Jarg0n New Member

Aquakittie-

Thank you for your response. I'll look into it further and advise on the treatment. I've found some other pretty good info here:

Genital HPV Infection - CDC Fact Sheet
    http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm

HPV and Men - CDC Fact Sheet
    http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-and-men.htm

Yes, I was sexually after before we started dating; she was not. The people that I was with before we with 1 or less people, even though that doesn't mean much. I guess we'll just deal with it and move on.

And yes, I do sort of have to "dig" these things out, as they don't "pop" like zits. It's quite painful for a second and will start to bleed afterwards.

4. fray

fray New Member

Sounds more like molluscum contagiosum. Google it.

5. fray

fray New Member

Ok, just finished your whole post. LOL. I don't know if hers sounds like molluscum. Not sure it gets as large as you described. Ridiculous to assume wart cream is going to clear it up in 8 days even if it really is warts (imo).

6. Jarg0n

Jarg0n New Member

Actually, I googled it and the infected area looks almost EXACTLY like the below picture:

[​IMG]

Apparently this is a virus; if one can get rid of the "bump," then it means that the virus is gone. Judging solely on pictures, Mollescum Contagiosum appears to be the culprit. Here are some more pics that look strikingly similar to the localized infections:

[​IMG]

Not this abundant, but you get the idea...

[​IMG]

7. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

Its not "mysterious." you contracted warts from another girl you were with, and the virus lies dormant in your body for a period of time. Randomly, it manifests itself in an actual wart. There is nothing you can do to "cure" it, and popping will do nothing to prevent the virus from coming up somewhere else.

You both need to be tested for HPV, genital warts, and mollescum contagiosum to determine the true cause of infection.

8. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

About 25,000 cases of cancers associated with the human papillomavirus (HPV) occurred annually in 38 states and Washington, D.C., between 1998 and 2003, says a new report by the CDC.

The analysis was the first and most comprehensive assessment of HPV-associated cancer data in the U.S., the CDC says in a news release.

The HPV vaccine, called Gardasil, causes no major safety problems, according to information presented at the CDC's meeting last month of its Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, an independent panel of health experts that advises the federal agency.

Gardasil protects against infection of four types of HPV, responsible for cervical cancer and genital warts. The top HPV-associated cancer sites also include the oral cavity and oropharynx (throat), the anus, vulva, penis, and vagina.

The CDC says more than 30 HPV types can be sexually transmitted. Most people with HPV infection don't develop symptoms or health problems.

The CDC report says there were 10,800 HPV-related cancers of the cervix annually during the study period, 7,400 of the oral cavity and oropharynx, 3,000 anal cancer cases, 2,300 cases of vulvar cancer, and about 800 of penile cancer. About 600 women per year developed vaginal cancers related to HPV, with incidence rates higher among black women than white women, the report says.

Women with a history of cervical cancer have an increased risk of developing noninvasive cancers of the vagina and vulva as well as invasive cancers of the vulva, rectum, and vagina, the CDC's report says.

A survey presented at the meeting last month showed that 98% of pediatricians and 88% of family doctors are administering Gardasil to their female patients.

Gardasil was developed from research that began in the 1980s. The drug, manufactured by Merck, was approved by the FDA two years ago.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Dude! link that shit!

10. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

batmans, that was so unnecessary and frankly has little to no utility in this thread. thanks for posting for shock value :ugh2:

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl:

:werd: to all

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Jesus Christ. :eek3:

I just got the fucking heeby jeebies.

13. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

I probably saved a few lives after people looked at the pics.

14. jsx730

jsx730 If found wandering, send back to FS...

Ugh, I have Molluscum Contagiosum right now. It sucks. I originally had it on my stomach. I didn't think it was anything but acne so I shaved and it spread to my abdominal area and then to my penis and scrotum. It originally showed up in July. Thank god my girlfriend hasn't showed any signs of it yet. So far I've been using the wart removing freeze things from the drug store and a product called Zymaderm. The MC also caused some eczema there for awhile too. That sucked. It makes the area dry and itchy but scratching would just make it spread easier. MC can take anywhere from 6 months to 2+ years to go away. It's easy to freeze them off but the problem is that they usually spread in the process. The zymaderm seems to help kill off new bumps but doesn't do much for established ones. If you try going the route of freezing becareful because you can easily scar the delicate skin down there. Consider trimming the tip of the freeze-tips so that it doesn't freeze uninfected skin.

Good luck, I know this sucks. I haven't had sex with my girlfriend in months, and I've hardly even masturbated for fear of spreading it.

15. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yup, you just convinced me that one night stands are a bad idea. :rofl:

16. fray

fray New Member

molluscum can be 'cored' for lack of a better word. The virus is in the concretion in the lesion and removing it will get rid of it...but you have to get it all. Wash the area, hands, everything with soap before touching other areas and don't shave, scrub over it, etc. because it just loosens some of the virus up, sheds it and spreads it around.

17. jsx730

jsx730 If found wandering, send back to FS...

Yea, don't:

Shave
    Scratch
    Share towels/undergarments
    have sex
    masturbate (if it's on your shaft)
    swim/bath with others
    wash your genitals before other area

Also, I suggest using a moisturizing body wash instead of normal soap. You don't want that area drying out. Not fun.

18. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

sounds like genital warts to me.

19. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

:hsugh: thanks dude I've never heard of cancer or herpes before you really opened my eyes!

20. MattyCakes

MattyCakes Guest

now u know ur dick gonna look like moldy cheese faggot be thankful

21. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Why do people like you post here?

22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

2nd on "popping" a wart not being possible. I don't know anything about genital in particular, but in general warts are not the sort of thing one can pop. Sounds like something else

23. squid

squid braap

Warts don't pop, but herpes blisters do, as do zits. Dibs on it being a herpes blister.

24. fray

fray New Member

molluscum do...sorta. $2 on molluscum!!

25. Jarg0n

Jarg0n New Member

In how many different languages do I have to reiterate that they didn't pop like zits? I've had warts before (on my knee when I was a little kid) and had to dig it out to get it all.

Also, as stated before (and I re-check her again this morning), the affected area looks EXACTLY how the first picture in this thread looks.

However, we will be getting tested anyway (if that is possible where we're at). The hospitals are hit and miss, but we definitely want to be safe than sorry.