FRK GF and I are going to try something weird and need input..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Hym3n, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Hym3n

Hym3n New Member

Girl and I have been together almost a year now. We both really enjoy ourselves in the bedroom, and while we haven't explored too many really crazy positions (mostly because she's very, very tight), we both somehow stumbled onto this perverted idea that we wanted to explore but were both too afraid to admit. I hope this is the right board for shit like this.

She wants me to pee inside of her while we're going at it. Whether or not I'm physically capable of doing it while erect, I don't know, but the thought of it kinda turns me on, so I told her that I would find out... are there any health concerns to be aware of here? Could I harm her? My diet isn't very good, but I only drink water, and my urine is regularly light colored/clear. What could happen?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  2. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

I am not sure about the specific health risks but i know it cant be good. also you cannot pee while you are aroused. the only time i think it would be possible is if you had one of those morning woods that are due to your bladder pushing against your prostate you might be able to stick it in.

3. Vicious-S

Vicious-S New Member

i don't think there are major risks. urine, for the most part, is fairly sterile.

as far as not being able to pee with an erection, i don't have a problem with it, lol. every now and again, i have to take a quick break because i have to pee. its not often, but its possible.

4. Whew

Whew New Member

sounds like you guys are gonn ahave fun in the future. But, I would be careful about peeing inside somebody else. It would suck if it were full of anything BUT water...

5. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

UTIs FTW!

:hsugh:

Pee goes in the toilet, the corner, on a tree, off a bridge, out the window of a car, in a bed, on a girl, but NEVER in a girl.

6. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

now coming from a girl that has had UTI's many times... PEEING IN A VAGINA WILL NEVER give you a UTI :ugh:

uti's is from bacteria entering the urethra.... since urine is fairly sterile, and you are not going to pee in her urethra, there is no problem. now somthing like going ass to vag - that could give a uti, and a few other things.....

oh and about the subject of this thread- im interested too! :)

7. Hym3n

Hym3n New Member

Hmm, well, I'm getting all kinds of mixed reviews, so lets just keep it coming I guess!

Oh, and the ass to vag... yeah, that will definitely cause a UTI. Found that one out the hard way. She hated me for it. LOL

8. azeroth

azeroth New Member

Well just to clarify. Urine is fairly sterile and most do not have bacteria/pyuria. Most UTI come from fecal flora or with instumentation of the urethra itself. The urinating in the vagina may/could contribue to development of yeast infection via alterating Ph/bacterial flora. As far as developing UTI its possible but not likely, same as with candida vaginosis/cervicitis.

enjoy

9. Michael1897

Michael1897 New Member

like azeroth said, urine is sterile leaving the body, just remind her to that she will need to pee afterwards to help flush out the vagina and a shower wouldn't hurt either.

10. jinf22

jinf22 New Member

seriously, do it...pee in her. if you don't there will come a day of regret

11. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

:rofl: that ones too easy.

12. korrosion

korrosion New Member

Definatly the right forum for that question, as for the answer...
    I believe azeroth is correct. However, just because I believe it does not make it true YMMV.

13. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I must say i am curious to see how this plays out, please let us know what happens here

14. dirtymailman

dirtymailman New Member

A healthy vagina has a ph lvl of 3.5 to 4.5. Urine has a ph lvl of 5 to 8. The higher the number, the less acidic(or more akalinine) it is. Fungal and parasitic growth tend to form when tissue ph is to alkaline, which can be prevented by a higher acidic lvl. So if a vagina is healthy around 4, would pissing in someone alter the ph lvl enough to make it unhealthy?

Also, what ever the body doesn't need is excreted thru urine(ie. calcium, ammonia). As sexy as it sounds, it can't be safe to put it back in.:dunno:

15. Star Fox 87

Star Fox 87 New Member

wow thats the truth

16. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

i wasnt going to say anything

17. thatshot2

thatshot2 -:-

ha oh man, peeing doesnt come out of the vagina :rofl: 2 seperate holes there. and a shower wont really clean it out. the only way to really clean out the vagina is to douche.

18. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Jesus - all sorts of idiotic responses in here.

First off urine is not sterile. There are all sorts of infectious diseases that can be carried in urine including Hepatitis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, genital herpes, and other bacterial and fungal infections There is still some uncertainty about whether HIV can be passed in urine but you probably wouldn't be wondering about this type of play if your partner was HIV+. Bottom line - be safe with piss play. If you are with a monogamous partner and you have both been tested then there shouldn't be too much to worry about.

Second, the notion that you cannot urinate while "sexually aroused" is completely false. Ever woken up with morning wood and taken a leak - tricky to get it into the toilet but it can be done.

To answer the original poster's question:

Yes it can be done.
    Yes it is fun.

19. KaoS

KaoS New Member

I've tried this before... I couldn't pee :hs:

Not sure if it was just stage fright, or i'm just not able to pee while my cock is wrapped in warm tight vagina :dunno:

20. orie

orie social assassin

pee in her butt instead

21. mtnbike4522

mtnbike4522 CelicaTech.com

did that to an ex YEARS ago.

its hard to pee with a boner

22. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Why are there so many ridiculous responses in here?

It frustrates me when people try to contribute to a subject they clearly know nothing about.

All you new members, lurk more, learn more, post less.

23. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Sorry for being angry. :hs:

24. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

like i said you cannnot pee while AROUSED. you can pee when you have an erection but as all you men know, you don't need to be aroused to get an erection. basically, if you are trying to pee and it turns you on, it is going to be difficult to do. good luck with that though.

25. Hym3n

Hym3n New Member

OK, still all kinds of mixed responses here.

dumb_end_user, that sounds logical. Basically, what you're saying is that since we're both clean, that it should be fine?

As for the people saying that it will cause a UTI... I don't know much about that, how does it get cleared up? Will it hurt her?