SRS GF and her friend = over the line

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Boogieman117, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

My GF knows that one of my biggest fantansies is to have a threesome with our mutual friend...:)

Unfortunately, they got WAY too drunk tonight and teased me very badly. As in they fucked around, faking it, in bed with me away from them.

I got so damned angry that I cannot talk to either of them right now and all I can say to my GF is that I love her because she's my best friend....

I don't know what to do at this point... one of them is about to puke, and my GF is sobering up and wondering why I'm not talking to her... what should I do?

2. playahater

playahater New Member

your crying like a freakin baby. forget that shit before she dumps your ass

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

If you've made it known that you wanted sex with you and the friend, you have no right to complain, IMO. You've set the precedent that you're OK with it, can't change your mind now.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I kinda disagree with you there a little bit. Sexually, you can ALWAYS change your mind but you MUST make your feelings known. You can't sit back and just expect the other person to be able to read your mind and know that what you may once said you'd like to happen, you are really and truly against.
    That being said, to the OP now. Why didn't you join in? Your post was a little confusing. You wanted it, they offered, you declined and now you're pissed? Or did they not offer it to you also and that is why you are mad?

5. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

is her friend a chick or a dude?

I have no advice to give other than the fact that threesomes kill relationships. Honestly, if you have one, you won't be with your GF much longer.

6. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

You sure they were faking it, and it wasn't an invite?

7. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

more info required

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I agree with that... but I guess I just made the assumption that she hadn't told anyone that she'd changed her mind. Maybe that should've been phrased differently, though. :o

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Rereading what you said, I guess both ways kind of make sense. ;)

10. skelm

skelm New Member

Mate you sound like you're the jealous type... Sure threesomes are a good thing but they are best undertaken before the relationship gets serious...

You're girl sounds like she would do a lot for you, realise that and go have a chat with her.

Sounds like you have/had quite a catch there mate.

11. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Pics?

/Main Forum

12. FoxSRC

FoxSRC New Member

Definitely. Relationships that involve threesomes are inevitably headed downhill. Sure they're fun, but involving them in a serious relationship is asking for disaster.

13. stonethink

stonethink ...must let this be

I have know couples that pull these off successfully and stay together, but they were both in the relationship that way from the beginning. I would not like to make something like that work. Not even if she let the Kraken in the bed with us.

14. Create

Create :free at last:

I would have enjoyed the tease, encouraged them, and joined in if they really got into it. You want this type of behavior, yet you're negatively reenforcing it. It's childish to be mad at her and it's directly conflicting with your goal.