SRS gf and friend problems..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by gunfighter, Aug 8, 2007.

1. gunfighter

gunfighter New Member

Okay, so I just got back with my gf who we have been broken up for about half a year. We love eachother very much, and know that wich is why we got back together and know we are irreplaceable. So anyways, My brothers wife had this friend, who she to is my friend. We all hung out together and what not. I talked to them about my problems and what not. We came close, like siblings. So, now that me and my ex got back together she thinks I was sleeping around with this girl, or atleast messed around. I cannot for the life of me convince her that I did nothing. I mean really, I did nothing. Anyone ever encounter this from their S.O.

whatever:o

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Hate to say it (because you're already so in denial), but you guys will most likely not work out in the long run. Trust has been broken and is almost impossible to get back. From this point on very small trivial things like this are going to make her more and more insecure and make your relationship crumble.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Yeah, this relationship isn't probably going to work out. People who are "totally in love" and "irreplaceable" don't break up for 6 months. Also, they wouldn't disbelieve and mistrust each other".

4. Trigger Happy

Trigger Happy OT Supporter

no matter who took back who or anything like that, once the first time something goes wrong in your relationship and you guys decide to break up or have a time out or whatever the fuck some people call it. once that initial trust is gone it is very hard almost impossible to get back that trust and the comfort that you originally had in your relationship. because no matter what you do or they do you will be always second guessing yourself and you will be always thinking that there is a deeper meaning to things when there is not.

i have never encounted your situation before because once i end a relationship that is the end of it and i have never kept in contact with anyone that i dated, it was right at the time but when it ends it ends for a reason and i move on.

if she doesn't want to believe you when you are telling the truth then there is nothing more than that, that you can do. either you will have to put up with her not believing you or calling you a liar, or maybe you will wisen up and move onto someone else who is possibly better?

for that six months that you guys weren't together you were free to do whatever you wanted to and so was she, so if she wanted someone from you then she should have kept you. and you are crazy if you are going to put up with someone who doesn't believe what you are telling them is true.

5. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

:werd: sorry man but its time to move on you just got back together and she's already accusing you of sleeping with this other girl while you were broken up, even if you did thats none of her business and it shouldn't matter what happened when you broke up. Dump her now and save yourself some heartache

6. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

I'm probably going to get flamed for being objective here, but let's try this for a sec...

How have you worked the new chick into your relationship with your girl? Are you still spending all of your time with the new chick, making her a huge priority in your life? Do your actions come off as something being there, or is she just being insecure? If she's being insecure, why? Did she fuck around while you two were apart and have some sort of guilt associated with that? Have you ever slept around on her? Does she just not like the other chick?

I'm typically not an insecure person, but when the signs are there I'll take notice. You may have to adjust your new relationship to recoup your focus on your girlfriend, if you really do want it to work out.

Or, your girlfriend could just be retarded. :big grin: Never know with women, it could go both ways.